Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kizaru losing here is prob a good sign admirals arent end game which I made peace with a while ago
and neither are the yonko in all seriousness.
at the very least he would go out looking competent.
Probably an unpopular opinion but I think the marines and the other emperors will all go down before the one piece is found. With the only enemy left being imu and Mary geoise
Sanji turns York "good"

And York seems to know about the "Mother Flame"

Sanji can use flames and he had a mother :crazwhat:
Sanji absorbing the mother flame to fight Saturn and the whole fleet

Stop comparing Lucci with Marco/King
They have nothing else to offer if their regen/flames are off
They don't have top haki, they don't have awakening, they don't have many skills (only 3-4 moves max)

Lucci is a skilled martial artist , skilled in rokushiki and has awakening with great haki

This is why I hate the comparison wirh katakuri too
You can learn Katakuri's forte and still won't dominate him nor does he fight lost unless CoO is off...even then he still won't lose easily (boundmam couldn't KO him nor weaken him even)
CoO/fs isn't even a gimmick since everyone needs CoO in high class battles!

Very solid. You can clearly feel the HxH inspiration with the way CTs and DEs work altho I dont feel it goes as in-depth as Togashi usually does.
I'd say it's an 8/10.
My top 3 fav characters are Todo,Sukuna and Nanami

Yeah the Togashi inspiration is evident, esp in gojo vs sukuna, theres a ton of references.

8/10 is a very fair rating, I think I agree, and if Gege sticks the ending I could easily see it being 8.5+

Based character choices

C

Cruxroux

he is and zoro will never be stronger than shanks, he'll be lucky to be old ray level at the end
Stop clowning oda canon words. 🤦🤦🤦
Post automatically merged:

Stop comparing Lucci with Marco/King
They have nothing else to offer if their regen/flames are off
They don't have top haki, they don't have awakening, they don't have many skills (only 3-4 moves max)

Lucci is a skilled martial artist , skilled in rokushiki and has awakening with great haki

This is why I hate the comparison wirh katakuri too
You can learn Katakuri's forte and still won't dominate him nor does he fight lost unless CoO is off...even then he still won't lose easily (boundmam couldn't KO him nor weaken him even)
CoO/fs isn't even a gimmick since everyone needs CoO in high class battles!
Bro trying so hard to downplay king lmao.

Stussy used seastone(Lucci got weakened) plus whatever effect her bite had against base Lucci.

One could say she dealt with Lucci way better than G5 Luffy.
Well that would be said if one ignores how it was a surprise attack that would unlikely repeat again due specific situation needed.

Like zkk? Zoro vs kizaru?

This is Luffy's story, there's no way someone linked to Luffy will ever be weaker than Zoro's goal

Shanks > Mihawk
That's why he will always have better feats and be more reseted among top tiers

The op world and WG do not even think Minawk is above Buggy! They literally have Buggy HAVING POWER TO COMMAND Posthawk
WG would never replace Shanks with a seraphhim!

Instead of fooling yourselves,
Stop expecting Zoro's opponents or milestones to be > Luffy's
Joyboy/ Roger > Ryuma
Oden/Shanks/Prime Ray > Mihawk
Kaido/Katakuri > King
Crocodile >>Daz
Etc...

oh I have said for time katakuri has more tools in the box than king
I dont think it makes him stronger
but hes a more complete fighter.

the reason why is obvious
when a villain has 3 focal chapters as opposed to 15+
they really cant show much
How the fuck katakuri who uses his DF with his FS to avoid and attack is more versatile ?

In the manga, you have a panel where Zoro says King is a killer machine/assassin. And King literally said he doesn't like to stick with one style.
Dude uses a special kind of sword, knuckles, his DF makes him fly and use aerial attack. His lunarian body makes him fly, he can use fire plus also magma so he can fight in any distance.
He is also a brawler, since his kicks and punches threw away Zoro multiples times.

King is just a better version of Katakuri with better durability and endurance.

oh I have said for time katakuri has more tools in the box than king
I dont think it makes him stronger
but hes a more complete fighter.

the reason why is obvious
when a villain has 3 focal chapters as opposed to 15+
they really cant show much
Nope
BM didn't get 10+ chapters focus Kid and law yet showed a lot in Wano that King would ever show

King is limited.
Even Perospero showed more skills in the manga than King ever did

Status
Not open for further replies.