Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mihawk vs glasses gorosei
who wins
Idk, Ghandi is featless. Im gonna decide after I see Saturns feats.
Post automatically merged:

Very solid. You can clearly feel the HxH inspiration with the way CTs and DEs work altho I dont feel it goes as in-depth as Togashi usually does.
I'd say it's an 8/10.
My top 3 fav characters are Todo,Sukuna and Nanami
I see you like smart and strategic characters :p

I think it's a bit deeper than that.

People say they only bash Zoro b/c of his fans, but I think it's a chicken-or-the-egg situation.

Did Zoro's fans create the problem, or did people who already disliked Zoro find even more reasons to shitpost?

It's confusing either way. On one hand, he's a fictional character, so by all logical accounts it should be incredibly difficult to have genuine dislike for him. But on the other hand, it seems hard to believe that a single character's fanbase can have such a profound impact on other people's experiences.

For example, you can get me the most toxic and hateful Usopp or Franky fans, and I wouldn't give two shits about them.

I genuinely think it's because the character is Zoro that he and his fans are dragged into everything. It's because even within OP Zoro is like a human measuring stick. He gets compared with Luffy, Sanji, Kid & Law, he's had skirmishes against the Yonko, an Admiral, YCs, etc. Pretty much any important faction or character you can think of has been compared with Zoro at some point.
Bro the only character that I like more than Zoro in this series is Luffy. Prior to joining Worstgen I don’t think I’ve ever had a negative opinion of Zoro. It’s truly hard to say anything negative about him until his toxic fans open the door for it with shit like ZKK.

They opened the door this time unintentionally by bashing Luffy for the Lucci fight. At a certain point in the manga it became clear that the strength ambiguity that Zoro and Luffy once had was gone and Luffy was superior. The “toxic” Zoro fans put him in impossible situations.

For instance, those that believe EOS Zoro will be the strongest in the verse. I promise you it won’t happen but they will still argue it in bad faith.

I think the origin started with the Zoro vs. Sanji debate. It’s just as ridiculous as Luffy vs. Zoro so the fans began to over compensate.

Like zkk? Zoro vs kizaru?

This is Luffy's story, there's no way someone linked to Luffy will ever be weaker than Zoro's goal

Shanks > Mihawk
That's why he will always have better feats and be more reseted among top tiers

The op world and WG do not even think Minawk is above Buggy! They literally have Buggy HAVING POWER TO COMMAND Posthawk
WG would never replace Shanks with a seraphhim!

Instead of fooling yourselves,
Stop expecting Zoro's opponents or milestones to be > Luffy's
Joyboy/ Roger > Ryuma
Oden/Shanks/Prime Ray > Mihawk
Kaido/Katakuri > King
Crocodile >>Daz
Etc...
Is Shanks> WB?

How the fuck katakuri who uses his DF with his FS to avoid and attack is more versatile ?

In the manga, you have a panel where Zoro says King is a killer machine/assassin. And King literally said he doesn't like to stick with one style.
Dude uses a special kind of sword, knuckles, his DF makes him fly and use aerial attack. His lunarian body makes him fly, he can use fire plus also magma so he can fight in any distance.
He is also a brawler, since his kicks and punches threw away Zoro multiples times.

King is just a better version of Katakuri with better durability and endurance.
how much of an assassin did he look like once one aspect of his ability was uncovered ? how can that be enough to swing the fight from dominating zoro to being completely decimated in 3 hits. its simple because his other abilities in the end werent of great significance.

hes not a better version of katakuri
weaker haki undebatable
lesser devil fruit mastery
hes born in the most gifted race in the story thats it. the entire fight zoro wanted to know what group of humans he was. That was the core of king's strength.

F

FactualPowerscaler

Top 10 strongest characters on Egghead:
1 Luffy
2 Kizaru
3 Saturn
4 Zoro
5 Sanji
6 S-Hawk
7 S-Snake
8 S-Bear
9 S-Shark
10 Jinbei

Never got these type of dms, I should slander Big Job more
I hated the way Oda treated Big Mom, I was defending her character throughout WCI and then again during Wano.:goatasure:

At the end Oda treated her like a clown and made her into a disappointment, her fight against Kid and Law should have had more focus.

I still like her character during the WCI arc and she does look a bit more better in the Wano anime at least.

Last edited:
Take this L, I would never have your dear Penaldo as my profile pic. Btw I never downplayed Lucci or said Kaku>Lucci. I still dont rate Lucci as highly as King though.

headcanon.com

There are more

Luffy after fighting Lucci =>

Lucci after fighting Luffy =>
That's what I meant. Luffy will max out his card when possible like Gear 2 vs Lucci or Gear 4 vs Dofy, and people think it's better than it is until it catches up to him

No
WB is an emperor, automatically he's part of the people (yonko and admirals) Luffy has to surpass

WB isn't even linked to zoro as opponent or milestone to surpass

The day you guys understand this is Luffy's story
You wouldn't be expecting marines and warlords to be above Yonko and Imu, you wouldn't expect mihawk o bs above admirals and Yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.