Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately. Even my hope for Franky getting some upgrades from Vegapunk is fading away slowly. What development is Brook or Chopper or Robin going to get? Every other strawhat in General that is not Sanji Zoro Jimbei or Luffy. If Oda would put them in more 1vs1 fights, that would be a good starter. Also, what about Smoker? Still no sign of him. His fans expect a nice comeback as well.

It's the "strawhat Crew" after all and not a one-man show.

:shame:
It seems clear to me that Oda isn’t doing any of that in this arc. They might still get upgrades from Vegapunk in Elbaf though, providing they’re still going there. In fact, if they don’t go there you can basically assume that Usopp isn’t getting anything.

I’d like to see the other Straw Hats get the attention they deserve. Who gives a member of the Straw Hats, a Yonko Crew, a 1000 Beri bounty?! It really ruins Chopper’s character when he’s treated like that. :catcry:

Doesn't matter Luffy played around with and destroyed Lucci. Luffy could have beat Lucci without Gear 5 unless you think Lucci is Luffy rooftop level pre Gear 5 lol.

If Zoro doesn't destroy Lucci it's over for you. Anything over mid diff and Zoro is officially a mid to low diff fight for Luffy.
Anything above neg diff means Luffy >>> Lolo and lolostans should delete their account. Worse than ZKK. Struggling against base while Luffy negged an awakened zoan lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.