Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl really expect this to be any threat

CP0 are assassins, no fighters. Remember how Lucci's senior mate looked in front of another acutal fighter?

:handsup:
Nah, Lucci is way stronger than Mr. Go tho. Also, VAs worshipped him when he was just a CP9 agent. Lucci is more than capable being a good fighter to Zoro.

If Zoro doesn't take down Lucci in next chapter, it will be bad for Zoro fans. Not much detail on Luffy vs Kizaru. Looks like it will be a fun week.
What nonsense. Lucci is strong. He withstood a 5 geare hit. I was able to bring Goofy to exhaustion and did not lose consciousness. To destroy it in one chapter without Ashura or 3000 worlds will not work.

What was even the content? If it wasn't inappropriate, I wouldn't even delete it lol
I posted twitter post links of Pew, Weeklyleaks aka Weeklyfraud and Weeklyleaks friend.

kurwa was right that I shouldn't have posted the two frauds twitter posts but instead of just simply telling me, he instead decided to insult me.

If you are getting super triggered over someone posting a twitter post here, then you really have some issues and kurwa is one of those people.

So when are Saturn, Blackbeard, Shanks, Dragon, Kaido, Xebec's zombie, Madara, Son Goku, Captain America and Superman coming? Two weeks ago I was told Luffy did not react to Kizaru but one of these fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.