Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the most voted poll. I think Sanji's role in Egghead will be the same as Punk Hazard arc where he leads everyone to escape to the ship then head to Dressrosa after that but this time to Elbaf.

Mainly because there's no one strong other than Kizaru and Saturn. Vice admirals are weak, Seraphims seems to be tamed now, Kaku is smart enough to avoid confrontations with YC1 tier Sanji and Lafitte's role is only infiltration.

Last edited:
The current situation is simple realy, Zoro is a top tier that can fight other top tier solo and give them fatal wound (ex:kaido) while luffy actualy is ahead as a top tier who litteraly defeated another top tier solo. Kinda like akainu who defeated kuzan and is above the admiral tier. Untill Zoro defeat (not just fightning or stalament) a top tier this is the situation we are confronted to.

Yea nothing is confirmed yet. Plus we have to see how Zoro will even defeat Lucci. If it's low diff, it's proof for Zoro's strength. If it's mid diff, it's already bad but if it's high diff... well, I'd say have fun lol
Well, if we assume King is stronger than Lucci, then it’d be safe to say Zoro would win.

Hmm… an All-Star of the Beast Pirates vs. a CP0 agent? That’s be interesting to see. :wonderland:

Lucci was lucky to have been destroyed by goofy earlier. He does not go for the kill.
Zoro on the other hand has 'trusted' lucci, even if it's only for a bit, and he absolutely hates traitors and dishonorable people. Lucci might find his actual death soon.
Damn that happened in T&J?

It never goes that brutal lmao, at least from what I remember. I mean they don't show the red

S

stealthblack

Zoro's wss journey is a meme at this point.

Beating a cat, giraffe, fish, snow, pteranodon, rocks, and he is ready for his wss duel

Status
Not open for further replies.