Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've rewatched Naruto many times throughout the years, skipping all fillers of course

and i think Naruto has a better rewatchability now that is over, because of all the filler arcs actually

instead of slowing down, stretching and padding the normal arcs, they just made those massive annoying filler arcs

when it was releasing, it was horrible

but now that you can just skip them, it's a lot better than One Piece's padding and stretching of the post time skip anime

imo
NGL, I hate what happened to Naruto Shippuden, fillers are skipable and despite all the hate Naruto is definitely much stronger, better and faster than One Piece. Although I hate to admit this.

With all the stupid rasengan and kage no bullshit repeats, Oda still managed to underperfom by comparison.

I've rewatched Naruto many times throughout the years, skipping all fillers of course

and i think Naruto has a better rewatchability now that is over, because of all the filler arcs actually

instead of slowing down, stretching and padding the normal arcs, they just made those massive annoying filler arcs

but now that you can just skip them, it's a lot better than One Piece's padding and stretching of the post time skip anime

imo
There were some really cool character techniques in the Akatsuki though. They deserve their own show.

If Kizaru was at least half as entertaining as any of those characters from Akatsuki I wouldn't mind the Luffy vs Kizaru fight.

And I might take a L but Lucci is not a worthy opponent for Zoro. Zoro didn't get his W in this arc. And you know what happen when Zoro fights seriously. End in one or two move.

So
on verra qui récoltera son L :myman:
He will get his W for sure.
The fight can be an high diff even if Zoro wins in 3hit we have to see how much he damage Zoro will took

malheureusement ça sera toi cher camarade :myman:

I

Indigo

Including the fillers?

If we are including the fillers then no but if we exclude them then yea I've watched it twice. Once by myself and once with a friend.
Fillers not needed

Impressive

I kinda want to rewatch the entire thing (without fillers), but i get lazy

I think i'm gonna start watching it, at 1.5x speed, while doing stationary biking at home

get some physical activity while watching it

imo
Yea I agree. Many one piece fans are begging Toei to do actual filler arcs instead of stretching the actual episodes with nonsense. Naruto did it right, When it was airing I looked at Naruto anime as a seasonal anime honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.