Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fillers not needed

Impressive

I kinda want to rewatch the entire thing (without fillers), but i get lazy

I think i'm gonna start watching it, at 1.5x speed, while doing stationary biking at home

get some physical activity while watching it
No no no. Don't watch the actual anime, Don't do what I did. Watch the "One Pace" version. It cuts all the fillers in episodes and the flow is much mich better.

I

Indigo

No no no. Don't watch the actual anime, Don't do what I did. Watch the "One Pace" version. It cuts all the fillers in episodes and the flow is much mich better.
I tried the One Pace a few times already

but i don't like some of the abrupt cuts

and the changing of quality in the earlier arcs, because they keep mixing old animation with newer animations

it's jarring for me

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, Douriki means being stronger, because the CP9 are physical fighters, hence Lucci said they would benefit from a Zoan most. The power of their Rokushiki directly corresponds with their Doriki, that's why it was measured in the first place. Franky couldn't break through Lucci's Tekkai because according to Lucci, his Doriki is five times as high as Fukurou's.

The fact that Lucci went into a bulkier version of his hybrid form to perform a stronger version of Rokuougan, proves that even such things like Rokuougan are derives from your physical power/Doriki.
Look at the size of this Kaido:

Have you ever stopped to think that the drunken thief style could practically steal all the techniques from CP-9 in its hybrid form?
These techniques would be maximized to the fullest if Kaido were to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.