Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My headcanon is, that through Shuron Hakke (getting drunk), Kaido was mimicking awakening, seen by his more beastly form. His mind probably never caught up to his DF due to his violent nature being opposed to the azure dragon's benevolent nature, but the alcohol and his mental shift while in drunk mode might've granted Kaido this awakened state.
Honestly I think this is just a normal thing good zoan users are capable of.

They’re just like Choppers Points. Other transformations that the zoan user can do. Luffy has them, chopper has them, and Kaido has them. None of it is awakening, just additional zoan transformations. Only difference is Kaido uses alcohol instead of medicine like chopper.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sentinel @comrade
Imo, the idea of him being a fish initially is way too far-fetched; he has always been portrayed as a dragon. Whether he awakened or not is the real question. I hope Oda addresses this at some point, but it's crazy to think that Kaido, even without awakening, is already dominating the G5 . He could have won the fight if he hadn't chosen to take that attack head-on. Kaido's fruit is already overpowered, and an awakened form would be too much for anyone to handle. Lol.
Damn the art is cool
Yes, but imagine how crazy it would be for a Devil Fruit to allow swimming in water and ignore the effects that water has on users. I wonder if the Azure Dragon could break that rule if he were originally a real fish. This might be possible, but personally, I don't believe in it.

The thing is: zoro could NEVER deal with luffy opponents on their respective arcs while luffy could very well beat zoro opponents, especially on pre TS.

How could zoro deal with crocodile, Enel, lucci, moria and magellan?
In the pass yes but now it's a different story all together zoro is stronger but Lucci is the only one who seems to be on a completely different level so well see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.