Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy wasn't using any haki to defend. In his base form he blocked those same air slashes without even trying. Do you think Zoro could get hit by those wind slashes bare with no haki and not get cut?

Be fr
No he didnt in base he struggled and still bled meanwhile even killer could easily deflect it.

He can still interact with them thanks to Kurama but that's it.
No thats not "it". Literally the point of him interacting with them is that he's their jinchuuriki and can ask for thier chakra.
If he still had the Biju chakra why he never used it since his fight against Sasuke?
Because Sasuke literally sealed them? He couldn't use his other half of Kurama either you know. That's why we all agree Naruto EOS >>>

even after losing Kurama in Boruto he fights using senin mode, it doesn't make sense
Boruto is inconsistent af lmao

C

CensoredbyWG

I have no problem admitting I am wrong either but my research supports Luffy never surpassing Mihawk. :kayneshrug:
Can you imagine kaido, linlin, shanks, whitebeard, roger or any other ACTUAL TOP TIER going through those situations?

Afraid to fight yonkos:

Stalled by a YC3:

Postponing a fight with YC3:

Running from a yonko:

Admitting inferiority to another man:

Can you look at this and still genujnely believe this guy isn't a fking fraud????

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
No he didnt in base he struggled and still bled meanwhile even killer could easily deflect it.
He didn't. Kaido sent a bunch of them at him at the same time and he blocked them and knocked them away with his arms using armament. In gear 5 he wasn't using any armament.

Do you think zoro without using any haki can get hit by those slashes clean and not be cut? Answer.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What chapter are you stuck at? Here's a massive spoiler, don't blame me you are in the wrong thread though:
Mihawk and Croc beat up Buggy because he wants to go against Yonkos to get the One Piece first. Mihawk specifically doesn't want to go against Luffy. Buggy then claims they could claim the One Piece without a fight.

Anyway don't cry now, it's your fault for not reading the manga first.
You are new to this so I understand that you dont understand anything...
Read this and let me know which chapter YOU are stuck at.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ver-surpass-mihawk.46372/page-23#post-4650884

Luffy won't surpass something that he has already surpassed.
Read the post link above, Keko-chan and tell me you still believe in that nonsense. :risiup:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can you imagine kaido, linlin, shanks, whitebeard, roger or any other ACTUAL TOP TIER going through those situations?

Afraid to fight yonkos:

Stalled by a YC3:

Postponing a fight with YC3:

Running from a yonko:

Admitting inferiority to another man:

Can you look at this and still genujnely believe this guy isn't a fking fraud????
The fandom has for decades been looking for frauds in One Piece and they didnt manage to find a single one.
Good luck thinking the strongest guy in the world is a fraud... :crazwhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He didn't. Kaido sent a bunch of them at him at the same time and he blocked them and knocked them away with his arms using armament. In gear 5 he wasn't using any armament.

Do you think zoro without using any haki can get hit by those slashes clean and not be cut? Answer.
Check again. He's bleeding

Status
Not open for further replies.