Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon always respects the same schedule, regardless if somebody posts spoilers first. He gets spoilers from a close friend and he doesn't want to compromise his source, so don't blame him.

It's good we get early leaks since we are impatient but don't blame Redon for following his normal schedule and not compromising his source.
Then he could at least give us hints/spoilers on whatevers already been leaked and what everybody actually cares about. Nobody cares about Bonney running for pizza or Vegapunk breaking a hole in something. If he gave spoilers for Kizaru Luffy Lucci etc etc, then he ain't taking any heat since its already dropped by somebody else

I can understand posting early scans being dangerous concerns like piracy, but just talking about its contents early? Why would Shueisha give a crap about that? Pretty sure they don't.

A hype tool is possible but I heavily doubt it being Issho, despite him being a possible connection through the line that he knows how it is to suffer under a Warlord... I would rather guess it is Magellan if they raid Impel Down to obtain more powerful people.
Magellan already got beat up by pre ts BB, Mihawk is so much stronger he doesn't even need Yoru for him.
Issho is blind but has great Observation
Mihawk is known for his great Observation and eye sight
And Issho was the one pushing for the Warlords to be abolished, now he has to pay for it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Reality: you can neither answer my question nor accept that Zoro's strongest attack did NOTHING to an ACTUAL TOP TIER so you a throw a fit and insists on kaido just randomly asking if zoro was a conqueror lol.:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
I don't need to accept anything you say.
We've got zoro clearly using acoc in 1033 and 1035 and it doesn't match asura.
There is 0 acoc indicators on asura
You have 0 valid points.
The reality is he did it with coa alone and his ap now is tiers higher than that.

Swinging a sword fast with no technique {what you are claiming) doesn't mean you can put a legendary swordsman who has top tier coo on the backfoot
Okay bro so when Luffy defeats "legendary - I only use 1 sword technique once in 1100 chapters- swordman" Kizaru, he's also better than "legendary - im aging and not clearly in my prime so i cant help luffy - swordman" Rayleigh, gotcha:cheers:

C

CensoredbyWG

I don't need to accept anything you say.
We've got zoro clearly using acoc in 1033 and 1035 and it doesn't match asura.
There is 0 acoc indicators on asura
You have 0 valid points.
The reality is he did it with coa alone and his ap now is tiers higher than that.
WHY DID KAIDO ASK IF ZORO WAS A CONQUEROR IF IT WAS JUST COA? WHY????????

Then he could at least give us hints/spoilers on whatevers already been leaked and what everybody actually cares about. Nobody cares about Bonney running for pizza or Vegapunk breaking a hole in something. If he gave spoilers for Kizaru Luffy Lucci etc etc, then he ain't taking any heat since its already dropped by somebody else
He did give hints about that.
-> Luffy

-> Kizaru says that Luffy is better, faster and stronger than the last time he faced him

-> Kizaru

-> Vegaforce-01 or Lucci tekkai

What else do you want? These are hint GIFs and he has already posted 6 with the pizza GIF (Bonney ?) and robot (Vegaforce-01 ?).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Okay bro so when Luffy defeats "legendary - I only use 1 sword technique once - swordman" Kizaru, he's also better than "legendary - im aging and not clearly in my prime so i cant help luffy - swordman" Rayleigh, gotcha:cheers:
Deflection. Try stay on point. Also don't ever want to see you talk about swordsmanship when you try lie about Shanks since you say just swinging a sword really fast is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.