Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wujitora or Green bull are the solution .
But the match up fuji and zoro is hinted .
People say Fuji will quit the marines because he is a good guy but he advocated to replace the warlords with child clone soldiers
Yeah Fujitora and GB are almost locked to be Zoro and Sanji's opponents individually.
Zoro vs GB is certainly possible but only if Fujitora actually switches sides and Oda introduces another Admiral for Sanji, but eh I doubt it

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
So the spoiler with goofy using light touching gloves to confront Kizaru was actually fake.
Since Luffy kicked Kizaru in the chapter, the light touching gloves gif was probably showing that Kizaru gets hit in the chapter.

Still a dumbass gif, but, that's how I'd view it at this point.

I like Redon's goofy gifs at this point, honestly, though, because that's how fucking mentally broken I am, HYUCK.

Caribou Awakens his Logia next chapter

Yeah Fujitora and GB are almost locked to be Zoro and Sanji's opponents individually.
Zoro vs GB is certainly possible but only if Fujitora actually switches sides and Oda introduces another Admiral for Sanji, but eh I doubt it
I mean depending on how big the L is Kizaru is taking here and Cross Guild shenanigans The marines might be cooked before the last arc/laugh tale
An admiral is one of the last things left to hype cross guild as they hunting marines now and i cant imagine oda being so cruel that he is not gonna give Mihawk a fight before fighting zori to get rid of his horrendous antifeats at marineford

Since Luffy kicked Kizaru in the chapter, the light touching gloves gif was probably showing that Kizaru gets hit in the chapter.

Still a dumbass gif, but, that's how I'd view it at this point.

I like Redon's goofy gifs at this point, honestly, though, because that's how fucking mentally broken I am, HYUCK.

Caribou Awakens his Logia next chapter
tought they told us Kizaro blocked the kick .
Except if its some bs from leakers again

I didnt quote you one time but you keep riding my dick unprompted to collect those rhetorical Ls, this is like the fourth time or something. im good man i dont swing that way. Certain characters seem to be not the only one living in your bubble rent free, get it out of your head and out of your mouth
Why are you crying, I didn't forbid you to talk shit about Zoro or anyone so lighten up, squirt. :myman:

I mean depending on how big the L is Kizaru is taking here and Cross Guild shenanigans The marines might be cooked before the last arc/laugh tale
An admiral is one of the last things left to hype cross guild as they hunting marines now and i cant imagine oda being so cruel that he is not gonna give Mihawk a fight before fighting zori to get rid of his horrendous antifeats at marineford
Yes but cross guilds just entered the one piece hunt now they are not just vs navy .

Zoro’s only top tier fights will be mihawk and whoever under imu
Sanji maybe someone under imu
:handsup:
The strawhats aren’t defeating the marines and zoro and sanji won’t be fighting fujitora and ryokugyu while luffy fights akainu
:kayneshrug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We know how it goes though. He gets "cooked", then half the base claims its zoro time, only for Luffy to come back and fight again lol
I find it really awkward for luffy to boast like that....

So he is getting cooked.

But if he is then will oda come up with another PU for him lmao

Mihawk beating an Admiral or a low-top tier is certainly possible but I'd not put too much hope for it. :josad:
Zoro’s only top tier fights will be mihawk and whoever under imu
Sanji maybe someone under imu
:handsup:
The strawhats aren’t defeating the marines and zoro and sanji won’t be fighting fujitora and ryokugyu while luffy fights akainu
:kayneshrug:
NO :beckmoji:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I remember when I liked Frobin more in the past when they interacted more, now it's kinda meh to me

Like Robin had extended interactions with Brook recently in Onigashima, but she hasn't said a word to Franky in Egghead so far despite being in the same group much of the time
I’m not gonna fault the characters for their airheaded, sentient dildo-obsessed creator’s negligence, but you’re right, the best Frobin moment in recent memory was in a color spread halfway through Wano :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.