Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc I'd worship the fucking beast that getting his own Wano, first fights and bodies, Lucci, then fights and bodies Seraphim now fucking fighting Kizaru in base, meanwhilst Zoro is struggling with base Lucci.
Meaning, we had no idea just how beastly Lucci was, in turn we had no idea how even more beastly Luffy is LMFAO
Eat your L. Zoro easily slamming Lucci against walls.
Post automatically merged:

Sentomaru was casually accompanying Uncle Kizaru, and this is coming from someone who doesn't have Future Sight (FS).
Doesn't?
Post automatically merged:

Sentoumaru could fight back against Kizaru. He couldn't against Lucci.
Luffy sensed Kizaru strength. He didn't against Lucci. Sensed and panicked about it.

Zoro fans will find out the bitter way why Lucci is Cp0 boss, Dragon warned from him and Blackbeard chose to retreat.

Y'all sound so silly with your "maybe it wont be a low diff, maybe a mid diff", like seriously thats so ridiculous - if you look at it somewhat objectively you will know that Zoro is the underdog here.
Zoro is making short work of Lucci with Acoc at worst. Lol 'underdog'

When I say "Luffy won't struggle", I mean that this won't be Luffy vs Kaido.

The reason behind this has nothing to do with powerscale but purely on the narrative.

The narrative is very clear.
- Luffy and Zoro have to reassert the yonko status of the SH crew by showing to Kizaru and Lucci that they are facing a yonko crew, not the mere pirates they were 2 years ago
- The Sunny is being moved to the other side, this can go relatively quick and the fight has to finish by then
- Elbaf has already been announced and we already know the next destination, although Egghead was not finished yet, this can imply that the arc is going to follow next, in a near future
- The Egghead incident has already been mentioned multiple times, and now we are simply witnessing it, the timing of the events implies this is going to be relatively short
So you mean Luffy’s not passing out after the fight like he did against Kaido? Well then I agree, it will still be a high ~ very high diff fight though. Luffy’s already using acoc and Kizaru’s taking it just fine without using haki himself. If you want to talk about narrative, then the narrative always said that admirals are relative to yonkos. Luffy said it himself, to be PK he will beat the strongest guys then mentioned yonkos and admirals.
Yonkos/admirals are the peak, just because Luffy already beat one of the peak guys doesn’t mean he’ll have a much easier time with another peak guy.

Zoro fans will find out the bitter way why Lucci is Cp0 boss, Dragon warned from him and Blackbeard chose to retreat.

Y'all sound so silly with your "maybe it wont be a low diff, maybe a mid diff", like seriously thats so ridiculous - if you look at it somewhat objectively you will know that Zoro is the underdog here.
Zoro himself said he’s not the underdog here. This fight isn’t going to be one Zoro needs to power up to win or anything like that

Zoro physical strength is insane. He overpowered Lucci with just raw power and physical strength. He didn't use blackened haki when he pushed Lucci through the wall.
:steef:

Take a look at the scenes.

When Zoro and Lucci clash they are both using blackened haki. Zoro coated his swords with haki. While Lucci coated his right leg with haki.

In the scene where we see Lucci talking, we can see the blade from one of Zoro's swords in the bottom right corner. The sword is no longer coated in haki. That proves Zoro stop using blackened haki.

In the following scene Zoro overpowered overpower Lucci and send him through a wall.
We can see Lucci's hardening on his pants.
Wasn't this a certain fandom biggest cope, that it's impossible to see haki because the pants cover it? :saden:

When I say "Luffy won't struggle", I mean that this won't be Luffy vs Kaido.

The reason behind this has nothing to do with powerscale but purely on the narrative.

The narrative is very clear.
- Luffy and Zoro have to reassert the yonko status of the SH crew by showing to Kizaru and Lucci that they are facing a yonko crew, not the mere pirates they were 2 years ago
- The Sunny is being moved to the other side, this can go relatively quick and the fight has to finish by then
- Elbaf has already been announced and we already know the next destination, although Egghead was not finished yet, this can imply that the arc is going to follow next, in a near future
- The Egghead incident has already been mentioned multiple times, and now we are simply witnessing it, the timing of the events implies this is going to be relatively short
With all the parallels going on, I expect the marines receiving a huge loss when they face a strawhat hakai in the next chapters

So you mean Luffy’s not passing out after the fight like he did against Kaido? Well then I agree, it will still be a high ~ very high diff fight though. Luffy’s already using acoc and Kizaru’s taking it just fine without using haki himself. If you want to talk about narrative, then the narrative always said that admirals are relative to yonkos. Luffy said it himself, to be PK he will beat the strongest guys then mentioned yonkos and admirals.
Yonkos/admirals are the peak, just because Luffy already beat one of the peak guys doesn’t mean he’ll have an easier time with another peak guy.
I have no problem acknowledging your opinion when you present it like that and I'd like to thank you for clearly explaining your view and not just go "but admirals go brr, cope yonkobot" (like some people do).

I presented you my opinion and you presented me yours. We can't tell for sure how things will precisely go, we can only guess based on our own perception of the story.

Let's just wait and see.

Lucci will get humbled
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.