Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's get this straight.

Kizaru is just casually whooping Yonkou ass and multitasking, while fully acknowledging Luffy was the one who took down Kaidou, meaning even with that he's this confident in his ability to get what he wants.

Zero fucks given, dude's a walking weapon of mass destruction, can get anywhere he wants in no time, we can finally start to understand why Oda drew Kizaru telling Akainu he will head out to stop 2 Yonkou, and actually visualize how he could potentially do it. Light fucking work.
"Casually whopping yonko ass" couldn't do it casually
Using his df and top haki , and overpowered g4 luffy then got grabbed shortly after by g5

You read navy pieces
He couldn't KO Luffy

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
This is Kizaru's final arc

He has too many connections to every character here and Oda needs to trim the fat for when the Marines/WG fight the Straw Hat + allies.

Greenbull and Fujitora will work as Akainu's wings against Zoro/Sanji, Kizaru really doesn't have a role going forward.
I see you missed being wrong
Even your curse wouldn't work on Wizaru

Yes to defend Flamingo 🤣🤣🤣
I mean, think logically: You have Doflamingo, one of the strongest Warlords, who is stronger than Jinbe, stronger than Hancock (who owned some of BB's commanders) and likely stronger than Crocodile as well. This guy used Jozu as his chair yet bums like Jack and Cracker are on his level?

It rather baffles me how people still place him on that level even after the new Warlord hype after Wano lol.

This is confirmation that they're both tired, not that they're equally damaged.

The fact that you actually went and bothered to post that page thinking it was proving your headcanon...
When one guy says "you are damaged" and the other "nah you too" its a clear sign in Shounen that its the same damage. You got problems with taking the L though. 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.