Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm sure this kizaru vs luffy gonna end very soon with no winner.
Too quick and already in g5 with randomly a robot that woke up.

Hope the "zoro fans are always wrong" fans and their threads are ready.
"egghead will be destroyed in 5 minutes"

*20 min later*

crew : harry up luffy we must go now !!

marines : admiral kizaru let's leave please !!

Sabo has yet to prove that he can beat Katakuri while Akainu's inferior is out here fighting Snakeman Luffy equally who had Drunken Mode Kaido use FS.

How can Oda justify that Sabo became that strong. Dragon is the one.

Does this make sense? @comrade
Yes. Dragon being assigned to Akainu is entirely realistic and might even make more sense.
I wish Shishio hadn’t self-banned, I’ve been telling this dude for years now that Kizaru wasn’t serious on Shabondy…

@comrade @Nidai_Kitetsu come witness what a half-serious Kizaru looks like, completely dominating Snake Man without even awakening

Lmao great hype for rayleigh @comrade @Geo @CbShadow @nik87 @ConquistadoR @MarineHQ ; let me remind you that Gear 4th pushed Kaido to his top 3 moves ( blazing bagua > Death destroyer bagua > Thunder below bagua ) :suresure:
I mean, this short squabbles isn't enough to make a power level statement. Kaido was seen going toe to toe with base Luffy, G2/G3 and Roc and later was seen clapping G4 and even G5 Luffy.

Luffy is known for having to find a way around foes with new abilities and fighting styles he hasn't experience with. With Kaido, Luffy had multiple rounds to grow and fully get accustomed to his fighting style.

But I'm looking forward to Kizaru's performance against G5, I'm sure he will surprise us.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So let's get this straight.

Kizaru is just casually whooping Yonkou ass and multitasking, while fully acknowledging Luffy was the one who took down Kaidou, meaning even with that he's this confident in his ability to get what he wants.

Zero fucks given, dude's a walking weapon of mass destruction, can get anywhere he wants in no time, we can finally start to understand why Oda drew Kizaru telling Akainu he will head out to stop 2 Yonkou, and actually visualize how he could potentially do it. Light fucking work.

"You're beginning to feel tired, aren't you?" = "You're equally damaged to me who just had my internal organs burnt up beyond possible reconstruction if not for my strings super power holding them together"

Pat yourself on the back.
They said the pretty much the exact things about each other. This is confirmation. You being dumb doesnt change that.

Reacting to Kizaru's point blank range attack on WB out of nowhere?
Fighting and holding off Kizaru without getting clowned until a distraction happened?
Matching Big Mom's attack and making her flee the battle?
Keeping two commanders at bay while occasionally gaining upper hand?

I am rather positive certain "skilled" commander can't pull off these feats.
None of these have to do with haki or general combat feats other than the first one

Marco can hold back literally anyone in the verse with his fruit until he runs out of stamina, that’s why it’s broken. There goes point 2 and 3

Keeping 2 commanders at bay again with his broken fruit

We have yet to see him do anything impressive without his fruit, just being real

Kata can’t pull them off because he doesn’t have the Phoenix fruit lol

All of Marco’s best feats (only feats really) come from how broken his fruit is, I don’t know how you don’t see it

Status
Not open for further replies.