Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think the idea is that Rayleigh legitimately had him locked in that close quarter sword exchange.

Here, Kizaru manages to blitz his way out of Luffy's pressure and gives himself enough breathing room to charge up a good counter attack while against Rayleigh, his Yata no Kagami attempt gets interrupted and he finds himself forced into the sword duel that followed.

This would mean that Snakeman's barrages are not quite as oppressive as Rayleigh's swordplay which is an insane speed feat for the old guy.
Exactly! Rayleigh just comes off looking more impressive in close quarters here, no matter how you slice it.

not what I said
you cant read
kaido doesnt need to use acoc to fight competently against another top tier not going all out now does he
so why does luffy need to , in order to prove how strong his opponent is
So hyping Kizaru for overpowering nerfed g4 luffy once shouldn't work then
Especially when Luffy worries more about the damage the barrier did to him than Kizaru

@ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger

Not gonna lie, FS agenda is looking super bad rn if Kizaru is not using FS himself. Because he's not even relying on his movement speed, but pure reactions to embarrass Snakeman.

That obviously puts Kizaru massively above Kaidou in reactions and CQC speed, but it might be fair game for others? Although Kizaru did say he has an elite guard, so maybe this is his thing afterall.
correct me if i'm wrong, but since when Kizaru had an FS?

The more I read the story the more I am open to the idea imu is the final villain unfortunately
just let the admiral go down with grace and I can check out
Outside of Kizaru and Fujitora I'm not expecting any grace from the rest of the Admirals. Akainu is already different from the way he was in Marinford, and Greebull is a complete joke, he's the Big Meme of the Admirals. It's like Oda spiciphicly has two relatively competent guys in every group and two others are joke. Shanks and Whitbeard were the competent Yonko while Kaido and Meme are nothing but disappointment.

I don't think he's returning to WG yet. The dialogue is really strange and I can't be sure of what exactly Kizaru's intents are.

Maybe the translation isn't even accurate. But it sounded like he'd prefer to try and flee with VP himself.

I predict Saturn is going to step out and it's going to be serious...
Oh come on, Kizaru is not gonna go anywhere.

I think the idea is that Rayleigh legitimately had him locked in that close quarter sword exchange.

Here, Kizaru manages to blitz his way out of Luffy's pressure and gives himself enough breathing room to charge up a good counter attack while against Rayleigh, his Yata no Kagami attempt gets interrupted and he finds himself forced into the sword duel that followed.

This would mean that Snakeman's barrages are not quite as oppressive as Rayleigh's swordplay which is an insane speed feat for the old guy.
Did you compare the attack used here with yamana na taka?

Here kizaru had to pull back away from the island
If he did it at sabaody, Rayleigh wouldn't follow kizaru up in the sky far away from the island...He can't fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.