Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this new copium?

So Luffy has to nerf himself to fight Admirals
Proving once against og Yonko > Admirals then
not what I said
you cant read
kaido doesnt need to use acoc to fight competently against another top tier not going all out now does he
so why does luffy need to , in order to prove how strong his opponent is

Kizaru was casually palming him, playing with him. What makes ACoC tag him when he can instantly tp?

Not saying it doesn't have the firepower to beat the barrier.
Because he was hitting Kizaru without ACoC just not doing damage due to the block.

Zoro top tier too?
Yes?

Also let's not get sidetracked. Why are you so offended when people are laughing at the people who thought this scenario wasn't gonna happen. You one of those people who think Kiz loses to base ACoC Luffy?
I believe I never spoke about that, only about you guys using Kizaru BFRing ACoCless Luffy as some grand achievement.

G5 didn't have trails as far as I remember, only some lightning :

Look at the panel where punch going toward Kaido before it hit him you can see the haki trails for both and for luffy after he hit him .
It the same with second pics you can see the haki trails but there smaller and done even line up with the moves good LMAO .
Oda and fucking haki.......

Kizaru expressed a desire to get to SHs and why didn't he BFR Rayleigh like he did to Luffy and move on?
But rather actually took the guy seriously and then vented his frustrations?
I think the idea is that Rayleigh legitimately had him locked in that close quarter sword exchange.

Here, Kizaru manages to blitz his way out of Luffy's pressure and gives himself enough breathing room to charge up a good counter attack while against Rayleigh, his Yata no Kagami attempt gets interrupted and he finds himself forced into the sword duel that followed.

This would mean that Snakeman's barrages are not quite as oppressive as Rayleigh's swordplay which is an insane speed feat for the old guy.

Yes, Kizaru's finishers (awakening?) won't be sword based, but as for non awakening, the sword is a serious move for Kizaru. Yes, Kizaru uses his weapons accordingly to his opponent, but it doesn't make the sword more casual. He used kicks against 5 pre TS Supernova (Hawkins, Apoo, Drake, Luffy, Urogue) but against Rayleigh, he pulled out his sword and called the situation troublesome. Kizaru knew that his sword is more adequate against Kizaru than his kicks.
At the end of the day,
Kizaru hyped fs-g4 to be a serious challenge/very tough fight and didn't do much to luffy with his powerful attack (the electric barrier did)
Kizaru is blocking more here than attacking.

And Rayleigh never pressured Kizaru, it was the other way around with Rayleigh panting
Rayleigh did nothing much

Well, yeah. Regardless of the process itself, we pretty much agree on the outcome. I personally think that Kizaru will just entertain Luffy and then apologize to the WG saying Luffy didn't allow him to compete his task.
I don't think he's returning to WG yet. The dialogue is really strange and I can't be sure of what exactly Kizaru's intents are.

Maybe the translation isn't even accurate. But it sounded like he'd prefer to try and flee with VP himself.

I predict Saturn is going to step out and it's going to be serious...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger

Not gonna lie, FS agenda is looking super bad rn if Kizaru is not using FS himself. Because he's not even relying on his movement speed, but pure reactions to embarrass Snakeman.

That obviously puts Kizaru massively above Kaidou in reactions and CQC speed, but it might be fair game for others? Although Kizaru did say he has an elite guard, so maybe this is his thing afterall.
Bro, I am so satisfied by this that I don't even feel like going after FS bros. This is what I always wanted to see. All that Kizaru wank paid off. Rayleigh continues to impress:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.