Status
Not open for further replies.
essentially by expecting luffy to fight with coc off rip
you have set the bar at minimum what kaido had to deal with
for vast majority of the fight against kaido luffy was in his base/g2/g3rd up against kaido mostly in hybrid.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol, *causally* kicking a Luffy blindsided by the light who didn't use haki to protect and that lasted for like 1 sec. Your brain and eyes need treatment. You talk as if the fight is over. Kizaru is sweating in Luffy's hand. Luffy hasn't used advanced haki yet but ofc you guys have failed reason, sight, brain and education so stay deluded.
I think i already told you before a few times.

Don't ever quote me again with your nonsense.
I have no interest debating with you and you wont get a reply here after.

This isnt the panel where I said he blinded him. In that one hes just blocking.
If this means blinding...

then what's this then?

Or this?

You cannot pick and choose when Kizaru is blinding and when he's blocking - it's the same effect that's been drawn, pretty much everytime Kizaru uses his fruit in cqc.

He never "blinded" Luffy is my point, he just palmed the strikes off.

What you predict simply isn't a logical follow up. Kizaru according to this translation doesn't want to kill VegaPunk. A truce might be possible. It would be lame since i am tired of admiral wankers furiously wanking at all the Ls they've been taking so far, but it seems like there is a chance for temporary cease fire.

They can have both Kizaru and York as hostages. Although that doesn't seem to be the case if they agree on a truce.

Zoro has to win vs Lucci here, otherwise he's on the wrong path to become the strongest swordsman.
Well, yeah. Regardless of the process itself, we pretty much agree on the outcome. I personally think that Kizaru will just entertain Luffy and then apologize to the WG saying Luffy didn't allow him to complete his task.

I think i already told you before a few times.

Don't ever quote me again with your nonsense.
I have no interest debating with you and you wont get a reply here after.

If this means blinding...

then what's this then?

Or this?

You cannot pick and choose when Kizaru is blinding and when he's blocking - it's the same effect that's been drawn, pretty much everytime Kizaru uses his fruit in cqc.

He never "blinded" Luffy is my point, he just palmed the strikes off.
Can you find the pic of him blinding Hawkins for comparison? If its not the same then Ill concede.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He was using barrier Haki, ACoC wouldve given him the AP necessary to perhaps break the barrier. He was touching him but not doing damage.
Kizaru was casually palming him, playing with him. What makes ACoC tag him when he can instantly tp?

Not saying it doesn't have the firepower to beat the barrier.

To any top tier trying a little yes. ACoC is what propelled him to top tier status in 1010.
Zoro top tier too?

Also let's not get sidetracked. Why are you so offended when people are laughing at the people who thought this scenario wasn't gonna happen. You one of those people who think Kiz loses to base ACoC Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.