One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
What nonsense are you saying? Kaido stating that Luffy could go 1v1 against him doesn't change the fact that Kaido received damage and expended stamina against other people earlier, man.
Luffy was in a worse condition solely because of facing Kaido, and it was Kaido who left Luffy in that state. Kaido was in worse condition not only because he faced Luffy but also a series of adversaries.
Kaido faced Yamato = expended stamina during the fight against Yamato.
Kaido took attacks from Ashura Zoro = had part of his stamina drained.
Kaido received another series of attacks that had some impact in the end, besides, of course, expending energy against the Scabbards.
You just need a bit of rationality. LOL
Unless, of course, you believe that Kaido's fights against the Scabbards, Yamato, and the SNS on the rooftop didn't affect his stamina at all, and he remained unchanged, and it was Luffy who did everything by himself. LOL

Also, Luffy and Kaido being in the same condition doesn't mean anything because their exhaustion was reached differently and not through a 1v1 from the beginning for both of them. Luffy exhausted himself solely by fighting Kaido numerous times, whereas Kaido exhausted himself not only by fighting Luffy.
+ Kaido lifting Onigashima, which Yamato referred that Kaido was losing stamina

Kinda lame chapter. Oda doesn't want to draw Luffy fighting seriously anymore, he wants to draw G5 only now.
Best part was actually Akainu vs Kuma.
I might drop this shit for a few weeks if Oda himself doesn't give a shit anymore about the fights. It's better to come back when the funny fight is over then.
Well maybe if we have Zoro vs Lucci, it might be worthy to read again.

This coming from a Luffy fan, that says how bad the state of One Piss is

So all the Admirals are gonna betray WG? I don't think so...

We have Kuzan, Issho and now Sakazuki?

Borsalino, Aramaki only left?

No way...
I'm joking, obviously this would be too much. But funny idea nevertheless. After all, Doffy saw the Marines as a separate entity from the WG when asking which force will reign supreme. I personally would like the Marines rebelling rather than being dogs to the end.

Kinda lame chapter. Oda doesn't want to draw Luffy fighting seriously anymore, he wants to draw G5 only now.
Best part was actually Akainu vs Kuma.
I might drop this shit for a few weeks if Oda himself doesn't give a shit anymore about the fights. It's better to come back when the funny fight is over then.
Well maybe if we have Zoro vs Lucci, it might be worthy to read again.
Some readers call this high diff as if it's a serious fight already to life and death.

Doesn't look like that to me yet. It's not serious at the moment as you say.

I am happy with less fights, predicted it on reddit, people hated the idea lol

Good Morning.

After reading the chapter properly, those are my thoughts:

A) Kizaru vs Luffy initial clash was no big deal. Neither was going all out and Kizaru was using his troll face. This chapter is basically the initial clash to justify the use of G5. The issue here is that in the previous chapter Luffy made it clear that he would show how powerful he was, so him not using at least his haki properly seems incredible weird. There's a very clear possibility of being a Toriyama case and Oda forgetting about adding lightning, but I think we will get the explanation in the SBS.

B) When Kizaru jumped out of the island and talked to himself, this didn't seem to me like he was directly talking to Luffy but muttering to himself. I know this sounds stupid but it almost looks like he has a plan that will not kill Vegapunk but it will make him appear to have done so and the SH are fucking this up. That's why he answered in this way but away so no one actually know this.

C) Kuma seems to be headed to Egghead. If this turns into another Sabaody incident it will be lame. Hope this doesn't happen and is just the goodbye of a father and daughter.

D) The robot seem to be the Rayleigh/kuma of the arc that will allow the scape to happen. He is very similar to the one that Kizaru destroyed so my personal theory is that he ''woke up'' because he mistook this for a attack and will attack kizaru because of it breaking the fight (and knowing Oda just when Kizaru decides to get serious and use IT to troll viewers and make them question things). It also has direct correlation to the dream of Vegapunk.

Overall, pretty cool chapter. Reminds me of old piece.

I'm joking, obviously this would be too much. But funny idea nevertheless. After all, Doffy saw the Marines as a separate entity from the WG when asking which force will reign supreme. I personally would like the Marines rebelling rather than being dogs to the end.
Yeah, but separate now the Marines from the WG would cause the Marines being to Luffy's side somehow... too weird and I hope it doesn't happens.

Even I have the hope that Kuzan and Issho could find their personal justice and fate but not ally with Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

There's a chance they are just that having lived so long. But there's also a chance they aren't human.
It's only some Ethernal Youth shit. They being aliens would fuck up all.

Why are Kaido fans coping Luffy > kadio haven't seen worse cope since Doffy got defeated by Luffy
It's only you and the other AssmiraL fans that are coping, I've always claimed Kaido was > Luffy and I'm apparently a Luffystan, really that argument isn't even necessary because Luffy isn't even using ACoC against this fodder which is just plain embarassing, he legit considered Lucci more of a threat and jumped into G5 out of the gate.

Yeah, but separate now the Marines from the WG would cause the Marines being to Luffy's side somehow... too weird and I hope it doesn't happens.

Even I have the hope that Kuzan and Issho could find their personal justice and fate but not ally with Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

It's only some Ethernal Youth shit. They being aliens would fuck up all.
We have lunarians. And we have CDs wearing their astronaut helmets, who did the chimps copy it from?

Cause they know the implications if Kizaru manages to push Luffy to high/extreme diff, which is now very likely considering Kizaru casually shat on Snakeman without breaking a sweat. Even with COC/G5 it obviously ain’t going to be easy
Even if Kaido you believe is stronger than Luffy it doesn't help their agenda as the fight would still be an extreme diff fight

It's gonna happen let's be honest
Yes well it did happen. Luffy is more forgiving though and Kizaru is important to the plot due to his background with VegaPunk. Kizaru is as good as dead already from here on anyway.

I am sure Buggy gets his feat too. Who will Buggy appear to have defeated? That's a given! It will happen. Croc and Mihawk defeat a pirate for him.

It's only you and the other AssmiraL fans that are coping, I've always claimed Kaido was > Luffy and I'm apparently a Luffystan, really that argument isn't even necessary because Luffy isn't even using ACoC against this fodder which is just plain embarassing, he legit considered Lucci more of a threat and jumped into G5 out of the gate.
So much cope lol