One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
Gotta admit Zbois delusion got to me. It made me think fighting against him barehanded was impossible. Now we have ~70% health Lucci doing it without haki against post Wano KOH Zoro with a TAMED Enma. Guess that's what was bound to happen when he is faced against people who won't easily hand him free shots and care about defending.

Thinking Luffy can beat both Zoro and Sanji looks like a very sane assumption compared to ZKK. :few:
Hell, I can't even see him beating Katakuri with anything less than extreme diff. Is he really above post WCI 1.5B Luffy :few:...?

Gotta love Lucci for humbling a whole fandom, driving some insane and making Luffy worry about him.

p.s. King is a fraud:whitepress:

Gotta admit Zbois delusion got to me. It made me think fighting against him barehanded was impossible. Now we have ~70% health Lucci doing it without haki against post Wano KOH Zoro with a TAMED Enma. Guess that's what was bound to happen when he is faced against people who won't easily hand him free shots and care about defending.

Thinking Luffy can beat both Zoro and Sanji looks like a very sane assumption compared to ZKK. :few:
Hell, I can't even see him beating Katakuri with anything less than extreme diff. Is he really above post WCI 1.5B Luffy :few:...?

Gotta love Lucci for humbling a whole fandom, driving some insane and making Luffy worry about him.

Lucci is just a great example that even defeated antagonists can keep up and grow stronger.
Kinda sets us up for Crocodile to have a similar glow up i reckon.

Posts a panel that has Luffy offering to team up against Lucci. I thought that Goofy neg diffed the guy. :kobeha:

Throughout heaven and earth he alone is the is the constantly huffing one

Has anyone talked about the elephant in the room yet?

Oda's drawings look God awful lately.

I really hope that's just the aftermath of his eye surgery and will get better soon, but it's really noticeably worse than a few years ago.
yes...hope it is just a temporary thing...

Has anyone talked about the elephant in the room yet?

Oda's drawings look God awful lately.

I really hope that's just the aftermath of his eye surgery and will get better soon, but it's really noticeably worse than a few years ago.
Its clear that by the final arc we gonna get scribbles

Kat can't beat Cesar

Lucci is just a great example that even defeated antagonists can keep up and grow stronger.
Kinda sets us up for Crocodile to have a similar glow up i reckon.
Which is honestly really stupid. Were Croc and Luci stronger then Doffy pre time skip? If not then why were they able to over take him? Why didn't he get stronger.