One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
Are you going on record that you think Zoro will pass out by the end of this fight? Cause that's what happened with King.
Only because Zoro was half dead before the fight started and the medicine was limited + powered up only during the fight, so was bullied by King in the beginning. Come on, you shouldve thought about that yourself before dropping such a non sense argument.

But regardless of that I disagree with an extreme diff fight meaning you gotta "pass out", but it will be an extreme diff fight if Zoro wins.

Also, this logic of "using your power up means your going all out" is nonsense.
Didnt say he "went all out" in a sense of giving 100% and dropping every ace in his sleeve, I just said he is using all he has - so its not like we can say he is holding back powers. Obviously Zoro has still named attacks and Ashura.

He used his best power against Luci but somehow that doesn't count.
Then you never discussed with me about that before cause I'm also saying Luffy fans are delusional for acting like Luffy "destroyed Lucci without even trying" - Luffy used his strongest form and Lucci was still able to keep up, clash equally and blow him away.

Also the fight got interrupted very early, it wouldnt be an easy fight at all if Luffy wanted to finish off Lucci.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro was bruised before the fight started.
Forgot to answer this one: Lucci was also bruised but isnt bruised now. Clearly these bruises are from his current fight, Oda never uses bruises as an actual story element, but always as a "portrayal" in a fight.

Only because Zoro was half dead before the fight started and the medicine was limited + powered up only during the fight, so was bullied by King in the beginning. Come on, you shouldve thought about that yourself before dropping such a non sense argument.

But regardless of that I disagree with an extreme diff fight meaning you gotta "pass out", but it will be an extreme diff fight if Zoro wins.

Didnt say he "went all out" in a sense of giving 100% and dropping every ace in his sleeve, I just said he is using all he has - so its not like we can say he is holding back powers. Obviously Zoro has still named attacks and Ashura.

Then you never discussed with me about that before cause I'm also saying Luffy fans are delusional for acting like Luffy "destroyed Lucci without even trying" - Luffy used his strongest form and Lucci was still able to keep up, clash equally and blow him away.

Also the fight got interrupted very early, it wouldnt be an easy fight at all if Luffy wanted to finish off Lucci.

Forgot to answer this one: Lucci was also bruised but isnt bruised now. Clearly these bruises are from his current fight, Oda never uses bruises as an actual story element, but always as a "portrayal" in a fight.
So your actually a Luci stan. Interesting.

1) What's an example of an extreme diff that didn't result in at least a temporary pass out(or at least a rest).
2)Fair enough
3) Fair enough
4) This is pretty silly and i think you know it. Zoro hasn't ben injured since the fight began. All those bruises were from before. You don't see Luci's cause hes in his Zoan form. The idea that "no. All the bruises went away once the real fight starts" is crazy cope.

So like either Zoro isn't beating Lucci, or Lucci takes Zoro to the limit? Okay so when Zoros out of commision and the Marines arrive (and Saturn turns the PXs/Seraphim), he's just gonna sit on the sidelines? Because he could barely handle Lucci?

And Lucci didn't "keep up" he was embarrassed and sleep diff'd by Luffy, Luffy pulled G5 on him to style on his ass. Lucci's a joke about to get trashed by Zoro now.

So next chapter probably Saturn will have to move to undo Vegapunk orders and everyone will be shocked that a Gorosei is here.

Would be cool If the SH take him as a hostage to escape, one of the few thing i can see as being worth of a shocking event, as egghead didnt really seems until now that much more of a deal from what the SH have done in Ennies Lobby or Sabaondy

O

One Piece was never a battle manga to begin with.

If you want that, other series are WAY better.

Oda has always been poor in handling and drawing battles compared to true "battle mangakas".

Egghead is way better than Wano so far, because it's actually very well paced.

Consider this: So far the entirety of the Egghead arc is still shorter than Wano's act two (Udon stuff).

All that while we had a ton of chapters covering world events during Egghead, too.
It is way more than OP battles, it is sooo much. Story progression. Character development. Pacing. etc. I guess I am in disagreement with you.

I was on mobile so I was brief. I guess too brief.

So your actually a Luci stan. Interesting.
Yes sir.

1) What's an example of an extreme diff that didn't result in at least a temporary pass out(or at least a rest).
Zoro v Kaku or Zoro v Ryuma are pretty good examples just to stick with Zoro examples. Even in Zoro v King Zoro technically was not put to sleep by King but by the time limit of the medicine.

Jinbei said Akainu was standing in front of a laying Kuzan at the end of their fight, wouldnt you consider Aokiji v Akainu extreme diff? Extreme difficulty is when a character needs to go to his limits to win, thats why its "extreme difficulty", not necessarily a death fight where both basically ko each other.

4) This is pretty silly and i think you know it. Zoro hasn't ben injured since the fight began. All those bruises were from before. You don't see Luci's cause hes in his Zoan form. The idea that "no. All the bruises went away once the real fight starts" is crazy cope.
I think its pretty logical. Lucci should be bruised in his zoan as well. "Bruises" are always just a portrayal instrument Oda uses. A characte can be bruised and in the next second be completely clean.

We shouldnt over interpret what it could mean story wise. Luffy not being bruised anymore this chapter is the best example. As for Zoro Oda wanted to show his struggle against Lucci by those bruises.

Useless chapter before a break, nothing really happened, the pace and art in the last chapters are terrible

Positive things: Kizaru hype, his troll mode is hilarious, Admirals are really strong ( good job Oda here)

Woro already forced Lucci to use his awakened form with only adcoa and again a character says that he is the number 2 :finally:

Saturn move next chapter :datas:
Other Zboys said Zoro number one in power, luffy number one as captain only..

C

CensoredbyWG

Too bad that Zoro and Sanji end up fighting the same level opponents in the end.
Ever since the beginning, but they think that oda's going to change it hahahahah.

Luffy fights the BOSS, zoro and sanji fights the boss underlings.

Always been, is and will be like that.