Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro doesn't use Haki look at the swords, yes there is smoke on it but is that Black blade like when he used on King?
Wait, aren't u the guy who thinks Bonney didn't get send to Barrier by Kizaru:choppawhat:
Flame on sword indicate KOH mode and you see zoro haki on enma only in the clash, but flame on all 3 swords, also in the next panel you can see black lightning, smoke and haki clearly on all 3 swords

Kaido said awakening is your body and mind catching up to the DF. Maybe Kaido's mind didn't catch up, because his violent nature is opposed to the benevolent nature of the azure dragon. So I guess the alcohol alters Kaido's mental state to the point of him being more synced with his DF.
Yeah
It explains why his haki and power gets boosted when he becomes drunk and his features changes

He simply can't control his own awakening power so being drunk allows him to do that

Zoro role is to take on someone who even rest of the crew can't take when Luffy takes the main head...people forgot the basic Luffy > Zoro > Sanji and overwank are the only ones who set up for disappointment and humiliating...that's all I can say...:cheers:
You Sir are right. It goes all the way back to Arlong acknowledging the threat of (healthy) Zoro to the several instances of people mistakenly thinking Zoro is the real captain (Baroque Works, Galley-La, Dressrosa). Case in point: all the Strawhats would have been wiped out by Mr 1, Ohm, Kuma, Pica or King. I give Sanji the benefit of doubt against Ryuma and Kaku. Even Luffy agrees (vs Morgan, vs Enel, stairs to Rooftop).

Zoro's swords being hakified to the extent of haki fumes/clouds forming WITHOUT swords being Hardened shouldnt be possible.
Either this is Oda being Oda the inconsistent or I have to assume that Zoro is really tapping into Hellfire...
He wasnt joking when he said he would become King of Hell. :crazwhat:
We know Zoro "stole" fire cutting from Kinemon. It would be fitting if he learned even more fire techniques from Kinemon + something from Ryuma and Brook that he has seen up close. We still haven't seen what he learned from Mihawk except very good CoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.