Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro doesn't use Haki look at the swords, yes there is smoke on it but is that Black blade like when he used on King?
Wait, aren't u the guy who thinks Bonney didn't get send to Barrier by Kizaru:choppawhat:
It is smoke but isn't that smoke is barrier or flowing haki? I didn't talk about hardening or CoC coating.

Yeah, my bad, I did say that and I was wrong. Bonney fucked up.

Flame on sword indicate KOH mode and you see zoro haki on enma only in the clash, but flame on all 3 swords, also in the next panel you can see black lightning, smoke and haki clearly on all 3 swords
You already knew the answer man Goddamn
Last time we see KOH zoro is all 3 swords with Black Lightning + fire/smokes. yes or no? if not show me then
here in a few panel We only see Zoro with all 3 swords on fire/smokes but no Black Lightning, thats why we said its Hakiless.
You people told us that G5 Luffy right now and when he fights Lucci doesn't use Haki cuz there is no Black Lightning or Busho on it.
So why not Zoro?

Wait if the clones were an awakening ability I was lowkey kinda right about logia awakening
:crazwhat:

Katakuri, and cracker might’ve lowkey been hints for the future of logia abilities

1. Katakuri didn’t have logia awakening but he’s still essentially a logia in every other way
  2. Cracker is very much a paramecia but if creating a one man army is part of logia awakening he essentially does that with his fruit
Both fights gave us glimpse of how Logia Admirals fights
Or how logia Admirals vs luffy will go

Since @SkySanji loves wearing Marine and especially Kizaru avys, I have a couple suggestions for your next one.

Dumb agenda
Should I post the moment g5 luffy was running away from kaido and say "oi oii"?
Or should I post when dragon kaido was hurting luffy easily?

Kizaru attack got swallowed and no diffed
His clones got kicked diffed easily

Status
Not open for further replies.