Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, did Kizaru actually hurt Luffy with a casual finger here?

-Luffy goes wide-eyed when the beam goes in his mouth
-Luffy is not smiling when the light explodes
-In the last panel it looks like Luffy has his hands and feet extended because of the light explosion

Wizaru casual finger laser ~ angry hybrid drunk Kaido with coc(k) lover Haki?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
Won't surprise me if Papalino does so. He used one foot to step on WB's Bisento and it became immovable. Admirals' stats are just out of this world. :gokulaugh:

-In the last panel it looks like Luffy has his hands and feet extended because of the light explosion

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
I don't think this hurts Luffy at all, he is just splitting the light in all directions but we can't tell for sure.
Post automatically merged:

Remember the French fan who claimed he would burn his 104 volumes if Kizaru didn’t get defeated within 2 chapters?
:saden:
That was my alt account :josad:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Doesn't look to me like it exploded, as Luffy didn't blow up. Hence I said he released the light. We literally see light shining out of his nose and mouth, which isn't the product of an explosion.
That would be the exact product of an explosion, unless you were literally expecting Luffy to detonate into smithereens lol, then what we saw is exactly what a light explosion that didn’t blow Luffy to pieces would look like.

It depends on the translation.

Personally, it doesn't look like he's hurt. It's possible he toon forced that light beam LoL.

I know I’m saying there’s no reason for a character who can fly faster than a tank to have to hold on to the tank to not fly off.

Franky having to hold on makes sense, but Sanji really doesn’t.
Are you reading one piece for the first time or something?
This is running up the stairs again.

Luffy could fly across whole dressrosa in G4 in few seconds
but he was running up the stairs for 10 chapters instead of using G4 and reach the roof in 2 seconds

I know I’m saying there’s no reason for a character who can fly faster than a tank to have to hold on to the tank to not fly off.

Franky having to hold on makes sense, but Sanji really doesn’t.
Dome is at 99.
He can't go outside without tank or he will just get injured.
He is just trying to enter the tank.
Whats the point of getting injured for no reason ?

I didn't notice this before but it looks like Sanji and Jinbei were somewhere else when Kizaru attacked the last couple of chapters.

One of them should have stayed with the weaklings and Vegapunk for protection.

I keep saying this and I know Oda doesn't want anyone interrupting his Luffy vs Kizaru jerk-fest, but this is lazy writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.