Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Scaling straight from your ass, first offf this shirt sounds fanboyish af
I haven’t even gotten started on the clowning.

The recent chapters didn’t align with your agenda, you’ve been catching crippling depression from these sole panels.
The copium is literally ass, running out of shit to cope about?
Apparently Chapter perfectly aligned with my agenda.
I'm taking all the W's this chapter.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Scaling straight from your ass, first offf this shirt sounds fanboyish af
I haven’t even gotten started on the clowning.

The recent chapters didn’t align with your agenda, you’ve been catching crippling depression from these sole panels.
The copium is literally ass, running out of shit to cope about?
Who are you kid? Some nobody loser talking big behind a screen. Did my comments fuck your ass that you have a problem with it? Clown sucker. Sod off to your mediocre life. The only loser that sounds depressed is you. Go cry and tell your mom I smoked yo ass.

A Gorosei is about to join the fight and will show to some Admirals fans, the real ending villains of OP, how strong they are, we about to see a new tier in powerlevel, with only Gods and Prime Roger,Primebeard and Prime Garp could achieve.

The only thrilling about this chapter is the implied opportunity that all top tier logias might be able to produce clones.
Looking forward to see magma clones as well as gravity hand grenades.

The rest about the chapter is quite underwhelming, especially considering the muhhh Editor's conclusion statement.

I hope he cuts his fingernails too short so he feels constant pain the moment he picks up a pen for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.