Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo.... you are making stuff up?

Since Scotch didn't give full info last week you're gonna just make up stuff that happened?

Psychiatric counseling and therapy. You need it. BADLY!
Now you are just being an ass. Let's be serious for a second.

I have been checking spoilers for a long while and I know that "short spoilers" don't reveal everything. A lot of people can agree with that. We have had a very good example last week.

I don't care if the fight does not conclude and if you want to clown me for implying it and make edits, feel free, I'll just put you on ignore.

C

Cruxroux

As someone who have been following the spoilers without interruption since fishman island (2011), it's literally the first time I see a part of the fandom actively praying and coping for the antagonist to get beat easily lmao.
One of the main reasons people disliked FMI was because of how weak Hody and his men were.
Even us ZKK people didn't theorised fight to go this smoothly.
:suresure::suresure:
They planning on taking down Kizaru in one chapte.r

I'm not that delusional to say we have a victor confirmed this chapter.

I'm just saying wait for the summary.

If the chapter ends with Luffy punching Kizaru very hard and then we see Saturn glazing, we both know where this is going.

You just can't tell much from Scotch's spoilers, even if they already give us a lot.
Ok, maybe.
Then we'll see when the full summary comes.

As someone who have been following the spoilers without interruption since fishman island (2011), it's literally the first time I see a part of the fandom actively praying and coping for the antagonist to get beat easily lmao.
One of the main reasons people disliked FMI was because of how weak Hody and his men were.
i agree with you, makes no sense to hope for kizaru’s defeat at the moment

Now you are just being an ass. Let's be serious for a second.

I have been checking spoilers for a long while and I know that "short spoilers" don't reveal everything. A lot of people can agree with that. We have had a very good example last week.

I don't care if the fight does not conclude and if you want to clown me for implying it and make edits, feel free, I'll just put you on ignore.
So just because the spoilers don’t mention everything, that gives you entitlement to make up shit that isn’t in them?

What an absolute Bozo lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.