Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cope is hilarious.

'Zoro not using bandanna he's not serious'

:milaugh:

No matter how you slice it this is bad for Zoro fans.

Either Zoro is using AdvCoC (I think so) or is starting to use AdvCoC it doesn't matter as the fact Zoro needs AdvCoC for Luffy's 50hp leftovers is humiliating as fuck.

Also Zoro fans is it still Kaku > Lucci

:ihaha:
This aint bad nor is it good

Green Flow is in the last panel.
Real fight Hasn't even began yet.
Zoro was pretty much fighting Hakiless Until now.
How do you conclude he started green flow in the last panel? only thing you can conclude is that he didn't use hardening or CoC coating because it was not there in first page of Zoro vs Lucci. But pretty much we got the middle moment of fight. That I why I have posted Zoro vs King for reference where you have such panels.

The cope is hilarious.

'Zoro not using bandanna he's not serious'

:milaugh:

No matter how you slice it this is bad for Zoro fans.

Either Zoro is using AdvCoC (I think so) or is starting to use AdvCoC it doesn't matter as the fact Zoro needs AdvCoC for Luffy's 50hp leftovers is humiliating as fuck.

Also Zoro fans is it still Kaku > Lucci

:ihaha:
ZBOYS also think that Zoro was stronger than Luffy after the timeskip yet he still needs to tap into advance haki to fight Lucci who got clowned by Luffy lol:risiup:

Can't believe I actually enjoyed Gear 5 action this chapter(first time I've actually enjoyed any One Piece fight in years) . Monkey vs Monkey has goat potential Oda better not fuck it up.

To all the copium-addicts that wish to claim Zoro is going all out against Lucci? Where is that bandana?

You ought to know this by now. Oda has been drawing Zoro fights for two decades plus. Unless he has that shit on his head, you KNOW he is not going all out, stop the cap! Despite Lucci currently using awakening, he is pushing current Zoro to be less serious than he was against characters like Hyouzou or Pica. Let that sink in. It is NOT looking good. It is all but assured that he one-taps him with his first named attack next chapter.

The "Zoro is barely at YC1 tier, he extreme diffed King the weakest YC1!!!" crowd is in for a rough break week!

:zosmug:

yeah and what i've said its still correct, KoH mode that we've seen so far, the blades always on Black and not like on this chapter ( where first few of the panels are not coloured black )
Thats why i said earlier is it new version of KoH
Again. Same, you can find white shade in Zoro vs King fight even though smoke comes out of sword. And even there are few panels without smoke. The only argument that is legit here is that Zoro didn't use CoC coating or hardening.
Also, Lucci is not using hardening either. So the fight is stalemate now. Still, Zoro is above Lucci but it won't be as easy as people make it here to take out Lucci.

Kizaru HAS TO perform this move at some point. No way he doesn't use it when he taught Sentomaru and that's his go to move. If Sentomaru could block a Kizaru lightspeed kick with a ton of weight behind the attack I wonder what Kizaru can block.

Surely any base aCoC coated attack is useless.
Considering Kizaru blocked ACoC kick with his forearm and not visible barrier, I'm curious to see what a two hands barrier can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.