Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy also got crashed and he just lost his g5...

You think it will take kizaru more time to recover from one acoc punch than goofy to restart his heart?

There's a reason saturn teleported right in front of sanjo vegapank franky and co.
If we go by the manga both of them can recovery very fast .
Luffy went gear 5 again super fast after Kaido and Kizaru of course can move at the speed of light.
Still i am saying plot will take them out for while be it some way or the other so elder can talk and show off .

Nice headcanon, Goofy's draw with Lucci is never going away, Zoro is stalling the same stooge is his base, no bandana, swordless, didn't take his shirt off, no named attacks, nada. That probably means that Lucci isn't Zoro's final fight. :saden:
"My captain doesn't have time for the likes of you"

"Zoro you want some help? "

"Luffy, You focus on Kizaru"

:yurazclear:

Im confused on what's actually going on in that panel, Is Sanji trying to get in but vegapunk won't let him? So then he has to keep up with the vehicle?
Sanji is trying to get in the vegapunk hoverboard, realises Bonney is down fighting vice chadmirals and rushes in to save her I think??

He could be also realising Saturn is a big dicked mfer and doesn't want him jagging bonney

Status
Not open for further replies.