Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Zoro fans or not
Who here is disappointed by Zoro not fighting Kizaru?

Is Luffy vs Everyone not getting extremely boring? Do you guys still have capacity to enjoy Luffy fights?
Tell me how?
I'm not Zoro Is nowhere near that level yet Kizaru is the big leagues and he's not quite there yet

And while Zoro fights are usually very hype Luffys aren't far behind especially compared to the other strawhats whose fights are pretty mid

Attention all One Piece spoilers addicts. Attention.

I hereby call you all to action to storm the Redon mansion and release to the world all the wealth of One Piece leaks!

:snoopy:

Join me for the greatest struggle of survival in our history!

Bro Akainu low diffed Whitebeard with his hands in his pockets lol. Try again.

Akainu ~ Kizaru though
I am on your side so you can learn to be honest
Akainu only landed hit on Whitebeard when he had a heart attack and in that time he had no hands in pocket

And their final clash Whitebeard still won and dropped him in the hole
Granted like any brawler, he lacked lethality and Akainu survived. Had he been a swordsman..different story

But kizaru completely folder Whitebeard, whitebeard was completely helpless

Luffy vs Kizaru
and
Zoro vs Lucci

are their dedicated fights for this arc

Idk why people are still trying to squirm out of this, Oda obviously moved Vegapunk, Bonney, and the others down to be there for Saturn and the robot

I'm not Zoro Is nowhere near that level yet Kizaru is the big leagues and he's not quite there yet

And while Zoro fights are usually very hype Luffys aren't far behind especially compared to the other strawhats whose fights are pretty mid
I am not worried about Zoro's power level
He is clearly looking stronger than Luffy if you think about it

Luffy for his dear life using Gear 5th failed to beat Lucci, Zoro would destroy him low/neg diff

But its just Luffy being shoved down people's throat

I thought Zoro being stronger than Luffy was fairly obvious at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.