Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
See the only the interactions between Gear 5 & Kizaru were

(1) Gigant Luffy grabbing Kizaru and throwing him off the Island.
(2) Kizaru's clones getting destroyed by basic Dawn Whip & Dawn Stamp (Gear 5 versions of Gomu Gomu no Whip & Gomu Gomu no Stamp).
(3) This offpaneled clash continuing.

I've seen next to nothing to say Luffy went all out & looked like an underdog v. Kizaru.
I'm including G4 Snakeman. Luffy as a whole.

Again, I'll reiterate base Luffy looked competitive against Kaidou, g2/3 looked like a solid top tier. Here anything outside of G5 doesn't even look like it's worth Kizaru's time.

And G5 didn't get a single moment to clown Kizaru as well, it's heading towards normalization with every fight. Lookin inevitable.

It's a gag, we literally see Kaidou is just fine right after that.
That attack arguably did less to him than Zoro's Tatsumaki.
Yeah, that's G5's point.
All the stumbling, all the stars are the gag part.

In this chapter Kizaru, a physically weaker and not nearly as bulky fighter, received a stronger hit than what got the super bulky, mythical zoan Kaido white-eyed and on his ass.
And still, all we see is him receiving the hit, not even bleeding and getting tossed into a building.

Last edited:
Kizaru is not a durability focused fighter and yet he still didn’t bleed from a stronger attack than the one that made Kaido bleed:

Honestly how does Kizaru not look better than Kaido? Kaido was going all out against Gear 5 while Kizaru was literally just trying to kill Vegapunk while simultaneously holding back so as to not destroy Egghead.

And before you resort to your AdCoC cope, I can pull a dozen panels of no AdCoC Luffy humiliating Kaido far worse than he did Kizaru lol. In fact Kizaru pretty much trolled no AdCoC gear 5 while Kaido got jumproped and eye-fucked by a wounded version of that same form.

"So you woke your tiger up, Sakazuki."

Marines will see their boss come out of a giant pentagram, surrounded by black lightning and flames with Behemoth music playing in the background and still think they're the good guys.
They have to be the most delusional group in One Piece.
:suresure:
Now I understand why Smoker and Tashigi aren't there, they don't play with that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.