• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy how did you enjoy the bi-annual Franky greatness chapter?
Ain’t just twice a year, my man; you can practically set your watch to him doing something nobody else in his crew could or WOULD pull off…but to answer your question, I am genuinely stunned how willing he was to put himself in Saturn’s way to save Luffy, he had no inkling of an idea who the guy is or what he’s capable of but that didn’t prevent him from stymying the motherfucker. Truly can’t wait to see what achievements he gets going forward, most likely killing all the Gorosei with his bare hands and then fingerblasting every female Marine while his crew cheers him on :zosmug::queenmoji::ace:

Ain’t just twice a year, my man; you can practically set your watch to him doing something nobody else in his crew could or WOULD pull off…but to answer your question, I am genuinely stunned how willing he was to put himself in Saturn’s way to save Luffy, he had no inkling of an idea who the guy is or what he’s capable of but that didn’t prevent him from stymying the motherfucker. Truly can’t wait to see what achievements he gets going forward, most likely killing all the Gorosei with his bare hands and then fingerblasting every female Marine while his crew cheers him on :zosmug::queenmoji::ace:
Frank carries the testosterone level of the whole crew on his chrome shoulders

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
In my top 5 OP men now
This isn't in any order but:
King
Garling
Aramaki
Mihawk
Perospero (not the best in terms of looks, but think about it, the dude can makes dildos.. anal beads.. cuffs... whips.. and he has a ridiculously long tongue)
Just food for thought.
good list. mine are. i have a type hahaha
croc
mihawk
lucci
law
Katakuri