Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has gassed out every arc lol.

And given his troll face last chapter...

He's getting back up.

Luffy has never ever gassed out of an arc lol
Well Luffy did run around Egg head trying to find missing Vegapunk to the point of destroying the supposed to be "invinsible" Vegapunk shoes which causes him to lose more stamina

Chill. We already know Blackbeard had goals that are further than just becoming PK.

There's a reason why he wants to trade Koby and become a legitimate king.

It's the same MO as him becoming a warlord.

Blackbeard WILL be a part of the endgame. And he WILL be special in the same manner as Shirahoshi and Luffy.
As Whitebeard said, “You’re not him Teach.”

Average IQ of admiral fans - 130

Average IQ of admiral haters - 70
How much IQ is required for decent grammar? 130 was clearly not enough in some of your earlier posts.

Your perception of hate eludes me. I still don't know how I got on your list in this thread when I didn't even bother expressing any negative thoughts about Kizaru or whatever other admiral you try to protect.

What is Luffy’s second strongest attack according to you?
Definitely WSG but thinking that this puts him at a higher or similar level than Kaido because of this is nuts.

Kaido got >50 hits before Bajrang Gun, even if it's Bajrang Gun that took him down, Luffy's strongest attack for now.

Kizaru only got hit by White Star Gun, Luffy's 2nd strongest attack.

Kizaru is not even portraying 50% of what Kaido portrayed in Wano.

Yeah you just have an agenda lmao.

You're desperately afraid of what Blackbeard is.
I’m not. Blackbeard isn’t that guy. Hell beat shanks and likely Sengoku and Tsuru then lose to Luffy before anyone becomes pirate king. It’s clear to everyone Imu is the final villain. Blackbeard has no role in that.

You have an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.