Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you made up Imu thinking Shirahoshi was a D potentially.

Because you know your point has 0 merit.

Blackbeard simply has too much narrative hype not to be endgame.

Ffs. He's been hyped as a major antagonist for more than 20 years.
No I’m talking about Imu clearly knows Poseidon is a mermaid princess since he saw it 800 years ago and he already believed Vivi was a D.

Blackbeard isn’t endgame. He’s a failure to the pirate king race and will end up less important than Buggy.

Rat needs gorosei to protect him from waido
I didn't see no gorosei up in Koido's top 5?

And gorosei sure as hell didn't go down and stop the koi from going to marine ford?

You know, the more shanks gets clowned, the worse it is for you. This man Kaido literally had him along with Roger Garp and WB who Kaido literally admitted inferiority to, and lolden who already beat kaido. So, the snitch with his Figarland genes, which as far as we know is still normal human genes, managed to scare kaido so bad that he literally put him up with people that embarrassed kaido.

As i said to you a while back, kaido simply ain't oda's fav like shanks is. So don't waste your time by arguing against the literal author :endthis:

No I’m talking about Imu clearly knows Poseidon is a mermaid princess since he saw it 800 years ago and he already believed Vivi was a D.

Blackbeard isn’t endgame. He’s a failure to the pirate king race and will end up less important than Buggy.
Chill. We already know Blackbeard had goals that are further than just becoming PK.

There's a reason why he wants to trade Koby and become a legitimate king.

It's the same MO as him becoming a warlord.

Blackbeard WILL be a part of the endgame. And he WILL be special in the same manner as Shirahoshi and Luffy.

I didn't see no gorosei up in Koido's top 5?

And gorosei sure as hell didn't go down and stop the koi from going to marine ford?

You know, the more shanks gets clowned, the worse it is for you. This man Kaido literally had him along with Roger Garp and WB who Kaido literally admitted inferiority to, and lolden who already beat kaido. So, the snitch with his Figarland genes, which as far as we know is still normal human genes, managed to scare kaido so bad that he literally put him up with people that embarrassed kaido.

As i said to you a while back, kaido simply ain't oda's fav like shanks is. So don't waste your time by arguing against the literal author :endthis:
Shanks need gorosei protection against Kaido :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.