Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The robot is here to play the Rayleigh equivalent of this arc he’ll hold off Saturn or like Ray stalemated Kizaru, the robot will sacrifice itself to kill Saturn.

The idea that luffys suddenly going to stop fighting Kizaru for Saturn makes no sense
There's 0 chance the robot is going to kill a major villain without him going down fighting an actual character.

Hold him down, sure, 0 chance of the other part.

Tbf, I specifically remember a bunch of people thinking 2 things, including myself:

- Kaido only used 4 of the 5 Wisdom Kings in his bagua moveset
- Kaido didnt explicitly show awakening.

So yes, a lot of people did think he's get back up and fight Luffy 1 more round. It was ridiculous in hindsight for sure, but I remember this

in the spanish official version kizaru says “how is this possible?” after being punched by luffy, i don’t think he’s going down now, but i also acknowledge the fact that he’s not the main villain. this is being unbiased
:cheers::steef::steef:

A stalemate is when both of you go down after punching each other or battling it out

Not when you're down because you got punched and your opponent is down because he is exhausted

Luffy won round 1 if Kizaru doesn't wake up and luffy starts fighting saturn

I wonder what excuses they would make for this:

Shanks get his wine from his daddy in Marijoa confirmed :kobeha:
Would explain how he have money without working or demending tributes
btw, even though i wouldn't be surprised to learn that snitch gets his fave food (lobster) and his liquor from marijoa, he's still lying here. he grew up on a ship and there were no wineyards on oro jackson. he doesn't have what one would call a hometown.

but he knows WB cares about *his* hometown (sphinx island) so he makes the wine gift sound nostalgic and stuff - so that WB would be more likely to accept it

Status
Not open for further replies.