Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy gases out every arc.

Remember when he gassed out...before even fighting Katakuri.

And the pacifistas...thats literally my point. Beating Saturn means the seraphim don't fight against the strawhats. And the pacifistas beat down the fodder vice admirals.
So how do you think this is gonna play out now
Saturn fights Luffy while Kizaru kills Vegapunk?

So do you believe that robot is taking down a major antagonist right after his historic reveal or what am I missing? Is the robot going to shock the world with its presence?

He'll play an important role but either Saturn falls... or I guess Kizaru can fall and then they flee while the robot holds Saturn back or something.

An admiral falling can shock the world.
The robot is here to play the Rayleigh equivalent of this arc he’ll hold off Saturn or like Ray stalemated Kizaru, the robot will sacrifice itself to kill Saturn.

The idea that luffys suddenly going to stop fighting Kizaru for Saturn makes no sense

The issue is just last chapter. Atlas straight up tells us whoever controls the pacifistas win.

And that they can't escape if the pacifistas keep blasting them.

Both Kizaru AND Saturn are going down here.

I don't think Kizaru next chapter.

But it's not great he isn't the main villain here.
Too many admirals to go through to give them main villain spotlight. Grenbull had his chance and he fucked it up. Some other ones might do the same.

Kizaru's light fruit might still be important for some reason as Luffy is the sun god, maybe he'll serve as a power-up in an unforeseeable way. Since Saturn is a demon spawn and pronounced in Japanese as Satan, also claims it's been a long time he's seen the surface, it's clear light is going to destroy him.

Not that I'd like to see it, but there is that small chance Kizaru helps and dies finally redeeming himself. Or he dies a loser that got one-shot, maybe Saturn one-shots him too for extra measure and then he dies for good. So then Luffy could pick up his second DF that should synergise with his own.

Yankers thought Bajrang Gun was not the climax of the Kaido's fight despite three chapters focused on the attack, dramatic flashback about the pain of Wano people, Kaido getting flashback about Joyboy being the one to beat him, 3 consecutives double spreads of Luffy sending Kaido the hell.

They're obviously dogshit at knowing when a fight is over and when it is not. Why do they even think their opinion is valuable lmao?
1089 : Kizaru wont even fight Luffy

1090 : Luffy isnt talking about Kizaru

1091 : Base Luffy will lowdiff Kizaru

1092 : G5 Luffy will lowdiff Kizaru

1093 : aCoC Luffy will lowdiff Kizaru

1094 : Kizaru is done and wont get up !!!

Imagine being so dumb you actually CONSIDER the possibility that Kizaru's defeat would be less climatic than Hold'em or Hajrudin. Admiral haters are illiterate RETARDS :gokulaugh:
You heard me right, if you think Kizaru is down for the count you are a RETARD, a MORON, a low IQ MONKEY, you would lose a chess game against KOKO THE GORILLA.
RETARD
bro on copium, he is screaming around help him friends :gokulaugh:

Shanks get his wine from his daddy in Marijoa confirmed :kobeha:
Would explain how he have money without working or demending tributes
dad's tax collectors do all the dirty work for him so that shanks can walk around pretending to be 'kind, generous, protective and just'

meanwhile, makino still hasn't seen a cent's worth of child support. girl couldn't even go on maternity leave, had to work her ass off

Status
Not open for further replies.