Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd normally tell you beating Saturn isn't their objective: they just have to run away somehow and Saturn is too much of a final villain, being a Gorosei and all. Him going down already dehypes the rest a bit.

On the other hand, we're in the final saga and the ending of this conflict should shock the world. The Straw Hats getting away wouldn't shock the world.

So yeah, Saturn is definitely the final arc villain.
You get gold medal for brain gymnastics

Yankers thought Bajrang Gun was not the climax of the Kaido's fight despite three chapters focused on the attack, dramatic flashback about the pain of Wano people, Kaido getting flashback about Joyboy being the one to beat him, 3 consecutives double spreads of Luffy sending Kaido the hell.

They're obviously dogshit at knowing when a fight is over and when it is not. Why do they even think their opinion is valuable lmao?

Yankers thought Bajrang Gun was not the climax of the Kaido's fight despite three chapters focused on the attack, dramatic flashback about the pain of Wano people, Kaido getting flashback about Joyboy being the one to beat him, 3 consecutives double spreads of Luffy sending Kaido the hell.

They're obviously dogshit at knowing when a fight is over and when it is not. Why do they even think their opinion is valuable lmao?
Literally NOBODY thought this

Luffy gassed out, when he comes back he won’t have much in the tank
Zoro ext diffing Lucci

Kizaru is fine, Saturn is an age old demon with hax powers
How are the goofyhats supposed to beat that. Let’s not forget pacifista, seraph and 9 Vice Admirals
:saden:
Luffy gases out every arc.

Remember when he gassed out...before even fighting Katakuri.

And the pacifistas...thats literally my point. Beating Saturn means the seraphim don't fight against the strawhats. And the pacifistas beat down the fodder vice admirals.

The issue is just last chapter. Atlas straight up tells us whoever controls the pacifistas win.

And that they can't escape if the pacifistas keep blasting them.

Both Kizaru AND Saturn are going down here.

I don't think Kizaru next chapter.

But it's not great he isn't the main villain here.
For me the problem isn't Kizaru going down this arc. Even if he isn't the main villain he could go down after a proper fight.

The problem is "the proper fight" part. The battle barely got focus and we saw 3 or 4 moves with Kizaru not even focusing on Luffy and now he's already tired. It's cool that we're seeing some new moves from him but for the first serious admiral 1vs1 fight we see in this manga the way Kizaru approached the fight is far too anticlimatic. (Akainu on Marineford and Aokiji vs Garp don't count. Oda treats battles with main characters much differently than between secondary characters even if they're serious, like Oden vs Kaido).

If he gets serious and shows better stuff, with actual focus on Luffy, the fight can still be redeemed, but that leaves the problem of Saturn, who by all means should steal the spotlight just due to his identity and role.

Even if Saturn survives this, the Pacifistas can just be destroyed or distracted by the Ancient Robot or whatever. I'm sure Oda has something in mind for that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.