Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yo, White Blade Greenbull is here
Nah I’m holding firm, that is clearly an anime error. The anime has made coloring mistakes before as they did with Kuma’s color scheme, Marco’s initial design, drawing Saint Shanks with two arms in the Whitebeard flashback, Fujitora’s color scheme, etc.

Call it cope, I don’t care. If Oda shows or says that it’s not a black blade then that’s one thing, but the anime has made mistakes before and this is one of them. It is clearly a black blade in the canon manga, or at least clearly NOT an ordinary silver blade which is how it appears in that image.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
One thing is certain, all of the Elders had the eternal youth surgery performed on them at some point considering that Saturn didnt age one bit since God Valley.
Kizaru being unable to move is obviously a plot stalling device so SHs minus Zoro, Luffy and Jinbe dont have to deal with 2 top tiers, however, it is still a bad look for Admiral gang.
I expected Admirals on average to not be those guys but this is worse than expected... I had high hopes for Kizaru, we will see what he can do once stalling is over but it doesnt look promising...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji can't move because of Saturn's power
Yes that is the normal when you lose
meanwhile Kizaru can't move just for few seconds because he just got punched in the head with all out Gooffy who can't move unlike again Kaido he was able to go Nika mode for 2nd time, even though he was just near death
Kaido fought against goffy who could use G5 three times more time than egg goffy and even that kaido was Nerf. Stop kaido is another level than the admirals

Luffy vs Imu
dragon vs Mercury
Zoro vs Venus
Morj actually cooked with his recent Gorosei video imo (paralleling Imu to Enel and Doflamingo), where he said:
  1. Saturn goes down early in Egghead (like Satori in Skypiea and Vergo in Punk Hazard)
  2. Zoro fights Nusjuro (like he fought Ohm and Pica)
  3. Dragon fights Warcury (Wyper vs Shura, Kyros vs Diamante)
  4. Ju Peter potentially turns traitor (likes Rosinante with Doffy)
  5. Mars is left to whoever
And obviously Luffy will fight Imu

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
One thing is certain, all of the Elders had the eternal youth surgery performed on them at some point considering that Saturn didnt age one bit since God Valley.
Kizaru being unable to move is obviously a plot stalling device so SHs minus Zoro, Luffy and Jinbe dont have to deal with 2 top tiers, however, it is still a bad look for Admiral gang.
I expected Admirals on average to not be those guys but this is worse than expected... I had high hopes for Kizaru, we will see what he can do once stalling is over but it doesnt look promising...
For now kizaru and lucci are similar level

Nah I’m holding firm, that is clearly an anime error. The anime has made coloring mistakes before as they did with Kuma’s color scheme, Marco’s initial design, drawing Saint Shanks with two arms in the Whitebeard flashback, Fujitora’s color scheme, etc.

Call it cope, I don’t care. If Oda shows or says that it’s not a black blade then that’s one thing, but the anime has made mistakes before and this is one of them. It is clearly a black blade in the canon manga.
HOLY :pepecopium:

@Peroroncino

Status
Not open for further replies.