Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I have to go.

I’m surprised that people think a direct WSG temporarily paralyzing Kizaru is a massive anti feat.

They thought he would no sell it or something.

Check my profile post on Friday:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/emperorkinyagi.3429/

“Kizaru isn’t as durable as Kaido or Big Mom.”
“The WSG probably took him from 99% HP to 70-80%”

Everything is within expectations lol
Yeah because characters usually fall to the ground unable to move for an entire chapter while apologizing at 70-80% health:pepeke:

Anyway I have to go.

I’m surprised that people think a direct WSG temporarily paralyzing Kizaru is a massive anti feat.

They thought he would no sell it or something.

Check my profile post on Friday:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/emperorkinyagi.3429/

“Kizaru isn’t as durable as Kaido or Big Mom.”
“The WSG probably took him from 99% HP to 70-80%”

Everything is within expectations lol
People who say this look bad, did you expect Kizaru to no sell it lmfao? Be honest

Where did Kaido ever eat any attack similar to WSG????
This is him from an attack 100x times weaker lmao
100 times weaker? Based on? Lmao. As far as I know, this attack was even recolored to have Kaido's head bend like Kizaru's. Luffy spinning and hitting Kaido into the head with adv. Haki is somehow 100 times weaker than the same attack with some stars. Not to mention that Kaido already ate a ton of damage and still wasn't down from that G5 move.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Also Even the openings make mistakes
They even eventually changed sanji’s tie color after multiple episodes of it being wrong
Yeah like I said, it’s clearly not a generic silver blade even if you think it’s not a black blade, so I’m not letting the anime debunk the agenda lol. Only Oda himself can tell me that blade isn’t black when it is clearly a black blade lol.
It literally could just be hardening.

Aramaki is using hardening in that panel. It's just an assumption that he's not using hardening on his blades.

You guys are acting like it's definitely not hardening, so the anime team must have made a mistake, but that doesn't make sense.

There was always the option that he was just hardening his sword (or had just finished hardening it).

Aramaki using hardening should be the conclusion in light of the recent update IMO, not "the anime definitely made a mistake".

Like the argument that the anime design is wrong just doesn't hold if Aramaki was using hardening.

Status
Not open for further replies.