Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:snoopy::ohreally:
Okay, so not going to lie it hadn't processed in my brain that losing the tournament means your race gets wiped out. Even after actual demons I didn't think Oda was going to go further with the dark themes. But he's tripling down with them, something like this implies Ohara wasn't even a blip for the WG. Genocide is a spectacle for the gods. I guess they know from experience that humans will always multiply again...

I am 1000% down for this fucking chapter. DARK PIECE BROS, AFTER THE LONG WINTER!

WE SO FUCKING BACK!
:pepemy::ronalugh::risitameh::risitasad::kailaugh:
Yikes. Not even the nazis committed genocide that quickly.

Enel doffy viola vergo and Saturn soon
Doffy one shot him so hard he had to stop him from moving :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

cmon on show those durability feats compared to jacks.
Queen already fought and beat the Scabbards before in Oden's flashback. Easy :queenmoji:

He is someone who got attacked by 2 of Marco's named attacks and tanked it just as well as a Lunarian, in the next chapter there isn't even a scratch, he is literally the most durable guy on Kaido's crew that has no gimmick to work with

:snoopy::ohreally:
Okay, so not going to lie it hadn't processed in my brain that losing the tournament means your race gets wiped out. Even after actual demons I didn't think Oda was going to go further with the dark themes. But he's tripling down with them, something like this implies Ohara wasn't even a blip for the WG. Genocide is a spectacle for the gods. I guess they know from experience that humans will always multiply again...

I am 1000% down for this fucking chapter. DARK PIECE BROS, AFTER THE LONG WINTER!

WE SO FUCKING BACK!
:pepemy::ronalugh::risitameh::risitasad::kailaugh:
Does that mean a fishman won the tournament
:quest:

G

Gorosei Informer

#Spoiler_One_Piece Flashback to Al-Qad Valley. Frankly, I hope it continues until Rox and his crew arrive and show us exactly what happened and the appearance of Roger and Garp and their cooperation to bring down Rox. This particular battle would be highlighted greatly, even if it takes 20 chapters 🦦
-Shanks' point, I expect it will now become very clear that Shanks was there with his father, who is Garling, and the circumstances of the battle that took place made him forced to leave him and be taken by Roger and his crew. In addition, now we know why he has a place at Al-Jarosi and why they receive him in this way Show more

#Spoiler_One_Piece Flashback to Al-Qad Valley. Frankly, I hope it continues until Rox and his crew arrive and show us exactly what happened and the appearance of Roger and Garp and their cooperation to bring down Rox. This particular battle would be highlighted greatly, even if it takes 20 chapters 🦦
-Shanks' point, I expect it will now become very clear that Shanks was there with his father, who is Garling, and the circumstances of the battle that took place made him forced to leave him and be taken by Roger and his crew. In addition, now we know why he has a place at Al-Jarosi and why they receive him in this way Show more
“Al-Qaeda Valley” a highly befitting name for the birthplace of a Celestial Dragon spawn. :endthis:

cmon on show those durability feats compared to jacks
Sure thing once you learn the difference between durability and endurance

Jack is an endurance beast meaning he takes hella damage and can still fight

Queen is a durability beast meaning he can tank multiple attacks with little to no damage unlike Jack. But hell we might as well give Queen the endurance beast title as well seeing as how he tanked multiple attacks hotter than magma and didn’t die

luffy is also a descendant of a literal haki god in Garp and was trained by him personally from a 5 year old child then inherited the DF of JoyBoy and is a literal a God DF that can make his imagination into reality so gtfo with this magic sword bullshit already not to mention his dad is dragon the WG greatest enemy currently and we haven’t even seen his powers but he’s been poweracaled to be one of the strongest in the verse with literally zero feats…

sanji is nowhere near Zoro in pure strength but those are also not his own base stats that is scientific enhancement from germa
And Zoro has god genes enhancements+Natsu Dragneel/Harry Potter ass swords lmao

Keep ignoring the things zoro has that gifts him strength and claiming it as “hardwork” while also being a hypocrite and for some reason bringing up Sanji out of insecurity

I don’t write the story lil homie. It’s not my fault Luffy and Sanji shit on Zoro in terms of strength 🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.