Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack said it correctly. They were rather concerned about world balance and they rather wanted to enrage Kaido than letting Luffy to awake his DF.

Imu fodderized Sabo with a basic move and this dude is at least comparable to Law and Kidd. Kaido will never do something like that.

Saturn also one shot Sanji with no issues, so he's at least on their level.
Saturn beating sanji with hax...He couldn't one-shot bonney
How does beating sanji or bonney prove you're near kaido?

It's like Shanks fan thinking beating non plot armoured kid off-guard means you're above Kaido who beat Luffy many times.

So if sabo who was conscious and talking was "fodderised"
sanji still conscious and just unable to move but is onehsotted
Why are people claiming kizaru isn't beaten by Luffy?

Primebeard and Roger are above Kaido, that's 2 characters more on the list. Then there's BB and potentially the Gorosei being final villains. If Imu is the FV, it's gonna be obvious anyway - and the gap will make Kaido look like a mere commander in front of a Yonko. I call it.
EoS Teach yes.
Imu Maybe
Gorosei not till now

Nobody above Kaido worries about angering Kaido being a huge problem

Last villains =/= automatically above Kaido
Only Imu and BB will be > Kaido
They rather angered Kaido instead of risking for Luffy to awake his fruit. So they were more concerned for Nika.

Technically, they can be placed anywhere but don't act like them being last villains do not mean shit when the strongest top tiers have to fight them with Zoro, Law, Kidd, Sabo and Sanji at least. Confrontations between Dragon and one Gorosei is also possible.

Ofc this only counts if Saturn won't be defeated this arc but again, Luffy cannot beat Kizaru and Saturn at the same time. It's overkill and pure bullshit.

Luffy's mom was also a slave? First Shaky the previous Empress of Amazon Lily is Rayleigh's(Luffy's teacher) partner/lover and now this

We're inching closer every chapter with BoaXLuffy end game confirmation

Who cares? We powerscaling by apologies now lol? Yonko fans are truly the apes dude I swear lmfao.

It speaks volumes to how stupid you people are that Kaido getting KO’d by 4 scabbards is fine but Kizaru apologizing for not killing Vegapunk is somehow a comment on power level? Lol
I like how you're sidestepping the other part of my point, which was Kaido getting up and NEGGING the scabbards. Him apologising and being unable to move IS a part of the powerscaling because at no point was Kaido apologising for being unable to move. He tanked shit, got up and kept fighting.

I just want you to know that if Kizaru looks fine, everyone on this list is going to get a beating from me. See you all in 5-7 hours.

GUI
ZoroMazino
Tejas
Erkan12
ShishiolsBack
Fleet Leader Fenaker
Ha01 clown
Kervorkian
Pringles
Boiroy
Redboy76
MonsterKaido
Shiroyu
Jaguark101
RebelliousSoma
gz89
Hako Sama
aneurysm
Toby D. Dog
lee3
titanite
SassySquatch
SkySanji
Tejas
Kurohime
ShinichiMugi
BAAM26
wrongidea
Adamxero
IzaiSempi
Logiko
GangOruka
Milluki
ZoroFan23
Mathias
Thunderbolt
Indigo
Roo
Levi
Cruxroux
Roronoa-sama
Playa4321
Mmd
MonsterZoro
Moegara
Indigo
MonsterZoro
DarkKnightOfSpoilers
Lor D. Coast
Conquistador
Fujishiro
My man put MonsterZoro on his hit list, twice :milaugh:

KO means knocked out, and you know it. If I said "Kizaru is KO" - and remember Kizaru is "unable to move", would you not jump on my back and say "BuT hE's NoT KO'd He'S UnAbLe To MoVe"? Stop being so disingenuous
Maybe yes, but I did not do it on purpose. Was just a term used to synthesize.

Luffy is not KO, I can say this out loud to clear any doubts.

Primebeard and Roger are above Kaido, that's 2 characters more on the list. Then there's BB and potentially the Gorosei being final villains. If Imu is the FV, it's gonna be obvious anyway - and the gap will make Kaido look like a mere commander in front of a Yonko. I call it.
Let him cope
Hes not ready for how strong the goroseis will be

Saturn is already showing amazing feats in one chapter and is getting an portrayal superior to an admiral too

They're not ready

Status
Not open for further replies.