Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@comrade
Imo, Yonkou > Saturno.
It just seems like Saturn is better than the Admirals, not the Yonkos.
Yes, makes sense. The Gorosei never respected their Admiral tools, but they respect and fear the Yonko. Shanks is the reason for Nikas rebirth and the Gorosei still let him walk in and out. While telling Sakazuki to shut his mouth for questioning their motives.

That was not the part you were replying to, though.

We know that Kizaru is conflicted because we saw it. That obviously does not change the fact that having the man who had beaten Kaido, the literal Joy Boy, trying to prevent you from killing Vegapunk had an impact on how he did things.
I'm sorry that I had to spell it out for you, since your reading comprehension is that of a 4 year old. You called me dumb for merely stating that Kizaru took an L, which was acknowledged by Saturn. And I gave you quotes.

Exactly. The fact that Saturn is using the word "slow" to describe the L he just took has to be the most embarrassing thing about how he got turned into a potato by one named attack, since his fruit allows him to literally travel at the speed of light. Does that make sense?
If this is the lamebrain argument you are going to make, like Kizaru isnt also fighting a Yonko while trying not to destroy Punk Records, the Mother Flame Lab AND kill VP all at the same time, then we are done talking

Status
Not open for further replies.