Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what we’re talking about, we said Kizaru handled Gear5 better and its true, without the mission he wouldn’t have been hit lol

If we ignore durability freaks, usually one hit in a fight can end everything
If Kizaru landed a sword slash or a laser against his head Luffy is dead, if Mihawk landed a move on Shanks he’s dead
Kizaru only got hit because of the mission and he’s getting back up soon, while Luffy is blacked out on his ass unable to speak

That’s the raw truth
:kayneshrug:
Kizaru only got hit because of the mission
That‘s why he can‘t dogde ,because of his mission :myman:
while Luffy is blacked out on his ass unable to speak
Luffy is conscious

Don‘t ever doubt my boy Waido again Saka

It is Luffy's 2nd strongest attack but bajrang gun is much much stronger, did you see the size of that monster?
I don't think it is his second strongest attack. I doubt that there is nothing in between a Star gun and an island sized Bajrang Gun. A KKG with that same Haki should in fact be stronger. Especially when performed in G5. Like, is a Bajrang Gun half the size of the original one weaker than a Star Gun?

Kaido basically took the same attack as a garling to his body, and a similar attack right into the face, after he already took a humongous amount of damage.

What does that even mean Comrade lmfao. Did it break any bones? Nope. Did it draw blood? Not as far as we can tell. Did it even injure Kizaru? Not as far as we can tell.

Kaido took much more damage but was also helplessly floored and temporarily KO’d multiple times. Kizaru isn’t done yet so I don’t understand the point of comparing the two.

This is how desperate Kaido fans are, they compare the mythical Zoan oni to other non mythical Zoan oni’s and then try to congratulate themselves for how big they think their tiny brains are.

One bullet to the head could kill Primebeard but Primebeard still flattens Kaido with ease.

Yeah after he fucking woke up lmfao.
Did Kizaru even say he couldn’t move or was that Redon adding spice?

Status
Not open for further replies.