Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Do you honestly believe he will do that next chapter (when he gets up, which I believe he will)?
If Kizaru busts out awakening, sure lol. Reminder that Kizaru made Gear 5 scream in pain from a casual finger laser meant for Vegapunk lol.

Also casual reminder that Luffy already needs Franky to save him and Kizaru hasn’t even thrown a real attack at Luffy yet lol.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK SHIRYU. FUCK BB. FUCK GARP. FUCK SHANKS. FUCK BOGARD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS
Dumbass we tried to warn you stop hyping up admiral and stick to zoro

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Full summary of the chapter, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

@Sir Yasheen, @EmperorKinyagi, @Elder Lee Hung, @Kurozumi Wiwi, @Paperchampion23, @MarineHQ, @Extravlad.

Do you guys still think Luffy won't be the one to defeat Saturn?

Seems to me like we've seen the Egghead Princess in need of rescue, and it's Bonney.

We've got Kuma telling her about Nika and Saturn causing her father's death.

Bonney is going to be lying down on the floor hearing the drums of liberation and watching Luffy pummel her father's enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.