Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK SHIRYU. FUCK BB. FUCK GARP. FUCK SHANKS. FUCK BOGARD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS

Koh ZORO still can't beat injured Lucci yet
Fraud

Saturn using hax to handle sanni and co isn't indication he's above or equal to Akainu and Yonko yet
Let's see his stats and haki

they
Nan Sabaody was « just » taking hostages and doing whatever they liked but it was limited

Here we are talking about the WG erasing an island every 3 years and killing everyone
they randomly killed civilians in broad day light. and you think wiping out an island of "annoying" slaves is weird

and is this a new tradition or what?
So they did this around 266 times? How many unaffiliated kingdoms had the OP world lmao
Yeah lol, World gov is killing ten of thousands people every 3 years just for the lolz

And it just came out now

Seems a bit too much
They are not killing thousands of people, and erasing Islands every three years. They hold tournaments on these Islands, and then they take them over, every three years. God's Valley was a special case due to Xebec attacking.

You didn't, you just called my argument "lamebrain", and said if that's all I got, you wouldn't continue arguing. Are you hearing yourself? The condescension is getting to you, and it's not healthy.
If this is the lamebrain argument you are going to make, like Kizaru isnt also fighting a Yonko while trying not to destroy Punk Records, the Mother Flame Lab AND kill VP all at the same time, then we are done talking
You argument is lamebrain because you and the other shameless users in this forum cant read the last 5 chapters about how Kizaru is "cant do this or that" and "must do this and that" all while not really trying to fight Luffy but continue to form shit arguments like "he cant take adCoC" when its not even the point of the fucking conversation. Never said Kizaru is a tank like Kaido lmao, but you cant read so you assume I am talking about that.

I think some people forget that being knocked out don't mean being unconscious or the term would lose all meaning in boxing lol .
That's why there is a difference between knock-downs and knock-outs. Being "knocked out" in boxing is when a blow renders you unable to lift yourself off the ground for a period of time. Now under that definition, Kizaru is knocked out.

Primebeard and Roger are above Kaido, that's 2 characters more on the list. Then there's BB and potentially the Gorosei being final villains. If Imu is the FV, it's gonna be obvious anyway - and the gap will make Kaido look like a mere commander in front of a Yonko. I call it.
Imu negg diff prime Roger i called it
Gorosei are just mere commanders of Imu that’s enough for me to put him top 1 all times

Delirious why? Complain to Oda for giving Kaido this portrayal, man. Did you start crying over the things Oda is writing in his manga? Did Saturn failing to knock out Sanji upset you that much?
I will say it again, Kaido is not the strongest character of this verse. Roger and Primebeard are confirmed stronger than him and no, I'm not upset about Saturn at all, he was a freaking beast after all lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.