Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They rather angered Kaido instead of risking for Luffy to awake his fruit. So they were more concerned for Nika.

Technically, they can be placed anywhere but don't act like them being last villains do not mean shit when the strongest top tiers have to fight them with Zoro, Law, Kidd, Sabo and Sanji at least. Confrontations between Dragon and one Gorosei is also possible.

Ofc this only counts if Saturn won't be defeated this arc but again, Luffy cannot beat Kizaru and Saturn at the same time. It's overkill and pure bullshit.
Those guys won't surpass kaido
Only Luffy and Teach will surpass kaido, wb and Roger at eos
Maybe sabo Too

There's no wg member above the strongest pirates bar Imu

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hell no Cin. The Ancient Robot is coming lol.

And Saturn isn’t falling here. No way no how. All 5 Gorosei will all fall at once. Kizaru is the main antagonist for Luffy this arc.

Look, Luffy could defeat Borsalino and Saturn and I won't bat an eye at this point.

But Saturn is clearly the big bad of the arc. He's way too important to fall at the hands of anyone who isn't Luffy.

This chapter reinforces Saturn as the big bad even more and creates a more personal tension between him and Luffy.

How does beating sanji, franky and bonney who are all below Zoro means Saturn is on kaido level?

You guys did the same overhyping Kizaru after doing katakuri tier feats

Saturn has shown nothing to be near og Yonko
Even the biggest of Z hater accept Zoro and Sanji's place 🤣🤣🤣

Probably not the wisest way to jump into my first spoiler thread, but I have to admit that the debating over Luffy and Kizaru's purported states in the chapter is amusing.

Very reminiscent of that one scene from A Fish Called Wanda...

In all seriousness though, I would argue it's fair to say that a) Kizaru, at the absolute minimum, grossly underestimated the level of firepower Luffy can dish out and that b) since Luffy can apparently disorient Kizaru that severely in a single blow, he also made a mistake waiting so long into the fight to actually bother going all out with Gear 5 and ACOC.

Dont think he used ACoC on that TB, he only started using it on the Ragnarock that knocked Luffy out which is why he could tell ACoC can be infused.

Also inb4 youre saying Kaido wasnt very casual when he one shot Luffy.

Also BM with no haki molested Queen, once she regained her memories Queen said that she was a completely different person now and was resigned for death.

Sabo I stand corrected.
At first I also thought it was nothing but when Kaido hit Luffy with TB, the usual black lightning stuff appeared again and considering how ACoC wasn't visually a concept back then, I do believe it wasn't farfetched to believe Kaido used ACoC but I could also be mistaken about this part, I do agree.

But Queen is not Sanji, the latter has higher durability and is now stronger than Queen. Plus, Queen was just acting there, waiting for an opportunity against Big Mom.

How does beating sanji, franky and bonney who are all below Zoro means Saturn is on kaido level?

You guys did the same overhyping Kizaru after doing katakuri tier feats

Saturn has shown nothing to be near og Yonko
Saturn only used his hax skills nothing more, dude instance regen himself after getting cut by Bonney.
The portrayal for this arc was clear and Saturn seems be the strongest one right now in this arc.
Sanji is far stronger than the Scabbards, taking him easily down like this without even trying is a good feat.

Who pls took a YC and two Vets in mera few seconds down? And that without trying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.