Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. This df side effect thing is unique to luffy. Why isn't Kaido, Yamato and other mythical zoans suffering from it? Either Luffy isn't using it properly or there is something missing which Vegapank surely would work upon.
It just stamina issues like what law and kid said of course that did not effect them until full after there fight lol .
Hell luffy went back into G5 after getting way more damage from Kaido so this pure stamina issues here to get him out the plot .

Luffy g5 wake up and punch Saturn.
Saturn flying away.
Kuma appear and see Nika.
Bonney and Kuma crying.
Kuma decides to stay and deal with the marines. Bonney wants to stay with him, but loses consciousness from her wounds.
Strawhats escape thanks to ancient robot.
Also Zoro defeat Lucci between these events.
pretty much, if for some reasons Loda want to give a gift to zorofan he will shown a fast clash between the 2

@Cinera @comrade @Paperchampion23

Luffy's main fight this arc is Kizaru and I think even this chapter hints towards that more than it does not. Both are "out" at the same and need some time to get back in the mix. Saturn's plot rn is leading towards a confrontation with Bonney and Kuma rather than Luffy.

When Luffy gets back up he'll have a moment similar to WCI where he clashed with BM, but he'll go back to fighting Kizaru after that.
He’ll punch Kuma then go back to Kizaru

the flashback of Kuma is literally him wanting to be Nika himself. He wants to be his own hero

He’ll be “Nika” for Bonney when he arrives

I don't care what agenda you're peddling, but this is some cope right here.
Goofytards dont get a say

Kuzan wasn't apologising and saying "I can't move for now"
I was talking about Garp.
And Garp didnt have his employee asking him why his mission is taking so long. Kizaru said that because he felt the need to justify himself to Saturn

He only used acoc once. The damage control. It's insane.
That's a nice story you got there.
Now explain to me why Luffy looks like he does at the end of major arc fights (End of DR/Wano/WCI)

admiral bros whatever you guys say or do isnt gonna change the reality hope for round 2 be good and thats about what you guys can do coping wont
AGENDA MERCHANTS ASSEMBLE

Kizaru was one shotted by Luffy. It’s not a knock out but it definitely put his ass flat on the ground, FROM ONE HIT

CALM DOWN CALM DOWN. THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD

I made a thread a while back asking the question, “Does haki weaken when the fighter doesn’t want to fight?” If haki is willpower and you don’t have the will to fight, then how does that not affect your haki

Kizaru is fighting to kill Vegapunk. We know for a fact he doesn’t want to do this. He’s is visibly conflicted. Is his will at max capacity trying to murder his old friend? How does his lack of will affect his haki?

Then again, A TOP TIER GOT LAID OUT IN ONE HIT… It’s not an official win of course but if one hit from Luffy is fucking up an admiral like this, then imagine two hits? Three hits? Four hits?

I also made a thread a while back saying Oda intentionally doesn’t want Kizaru to get hit by AdvCoC because it would ROCK HIS SHIT. And I was right.

Luffy is stronger than this Kizaru. Plain and simple. It’s possible that this Kizaru is nerfed by not having the willpower to actually fight to kill his friend. That’s possible and probably likely as even Saturn is surprised by Kizaru’s lackluster performance. But as it stands, Luffy is categorically stronger than what ever version of Kizaru this is. Whether you think this is nerfed Kizaru or peak performance Kizaru or all out kizaru (meaning he doesn’t have an awakening, this is him going all out)

i mean whats there to doubt when you got panels literally one shotting admiral? he got down in one hit and unable to move currently let admiralbros cope what are they gonna do change the fn reality?

Luffy literally used all of his life force just trying to hang out with Kizaru, this is canon. He's letting Saturn brutalize his nakama because he cannot do shit, he doesn't even have the strenght to pump himself back in shape lol, something he was able to do against Kaido even though he got beat up so badly his heart stopped 5 minutes before.

Kizaru sucked all of the life force of this man without even focusing on him lmao

@Cinera @comrade @Paperchampion23

Luffy's main fight this arc is Kizaru and I think even this chapter hints towards that more than it does not. Both are "out" at the same and need some time to get back in the mix. Saturn's plot rn is leading towards a confrontation with Bonney and Kuma rather than Luffy.

When Luffy gets back up he'll have a moment similar to WCI where he clashed with BM, but he'll go back to fighting Kizaru after that.
Nah if anything this chapter make it saturn vs Luffy even more.
One of world oppressors there and we have flash back of people talking about nika .
About how nika save people and even using his music .
I waiting for bonney pull out the nika beat .

Status
Not open for further replies.