Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like G5 is similar to G3 where he always has a draw back after using it.
So Luffy turning into an old man is not an indication that he went all out.
I think Luffy turns old whenever he uses gigantification in G5, the only time we didn't see him turn old was after defeating Kaido which coincidentally is also the only time he didn't use gigantification, unless you count Bajrang Gun as such but eh.

I think Luffy's stamina issue is due to the fact that he thinks himself as a rubber man and hence has to bear the drawback of elastic limit and plasticity. Once Vegapank tells him that his power is of imagination or gives him some tech that'll overcome the defect. I say so because only Luffy out of all Mythical Zoans has this drawback which I say is due to limits of rubber.
@Pringles @Welkin @Luffy_Fan @Hades your thoughts bois?
If he keeps up like that he'll imagine himself lose one day.
Sort of like Sternritter V from Bleach

I think Luffy's stamina issue is due to the fact that he thinks himself as a rubber man and hence has to bear the drawback of elastic limit and plasticity. Once Vegapank tells him that his power is of imagination or gives him some tech that'll overcome the defect. I say so because only Luffy out of all Mythical Zoans has this drawback which I say is due to limits of rubber.
@Pringles @Welkin @Luffy_Fan @Hades your thoughts bois?
Draw back is only plot requirements because without nerf Luffy negg diff the one piece verse that’s it.

with kaido he use his gear 5 ignoring the stamina issues

Luffy apparently has all his insides in a mess after the fight with Kizaru, since Frankie's usual fist punch makes the rubber puke blood. Sorry for him of course:catsweat:
He ate all Kizaru's attack, he was damaged by the barrier more than Kizaru. Kizaru did like 1 hp damage, don't bring deluded headcannons to debate. This is just a gag. Strong right= strong punch. Kizaru is just one shot material for Godfy.

@kurwa is crying like a bitch because his idolo dogji got eye diff by Saturn :risitameh:
Where am I crying?

Sanji is currently up against the most bullshit powers we've seen

If Sanji was up against a mere CP0 scrub and had to use his exoskeleton and ifrit jambe just to stall him, then maybe I would cry
Wano Goffy was the new joyboy that is why zunisha went egg goffy isnt
Wano Goffy>>>egg goffy
That's the best argument you could come up with?

That near death Wano Goffy is stronger than Fully healthy Egghead Goffy?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Also Even the openings make mistakes
They even eventually changed sanji’s tie color after multiple episodes of it being wrong
Yeah like I said, it’s clearly not a generic silver blade even if you think it’s not a black blade, so I’m not letting the anime debunk the agenda lol. Only Oda himself can tell me that blade isn’t black when it is clearly a black blade lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.