Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SkySanji @Sasaki Kojirō @Tejas @Swallalala
This is a serious question yonkosisters. You've been telling for the past weeks that Luffy was NOT trying. So WHY is he in a worse shape here than after taking dozens of COC hits from Kaido and being knocked out like 3 times, almost dying and using G5 for the first time where he was able to immediately get himself back into the mode? MY IDOLO IS DYING FOR FUCK SAKE
Difference is Luffy is exhausted because of G5 and Kizaru is down because of 1 punch.

Running away like usual lmao, Extravlad has done nothing but shit on the Gorosei and claim things like they're Vegapunks equal lmao, and he's just a reflection of your entire fandom, you've been downplaying the Gorosei forever because you knew they'd make the Admirals look bad, exactly what's happening now.

You cry about me quoting you but you won't block me, pathetic.
The one that immediately tried to close the topic was you because you realised you're fucked once someone steps up to debunk your entire nonsense.

The ones that been saying horrendous takes like Wano > WG and Yonkou > WG are you guys. Funny how we've transitioned from that to wearing Gorosei avys🤣

We were the ones educating the community for years that the WG was vastly superior to the Pirate world, don't get it twisted. You're lies won't get past here.

Don't mistake me for you. I don't start blocking people because one clown wants to get embarrassed 🤣

Figarland Garling seems to be a really peculiar specimen.

His appearence is charismatic, you can see that because he is the favorite of everybody at the tournament, and that is something he passed to his presumed son.
But unlike Shanks superficial appearence, who you can easily see cracking a smile or a grin, his demeanor is more stoic and detached, something you could say he shares more with someone like Mihawk. He even seems to be really dedicated to combat and training, which adds up.
On top of that he seems to have a taste for blood, which is a characteristic that both Shanks & Mihawk apparently don't have. That's something more in line with a man like Lucci.

I'm really looking forward to see Garling in action @Paperchampion23
I think they are all narcissists and psychopaths up there in Mariejois

Looks like Saturn was in God Valley and since the event seem very important, I assume that former admirals were there too, Plus possibly God knights. Looks like

Rocks Pirates

VS

Five Elders
God Knights
Former Admirals

Nika drawback makes no sense to me

All Zoans that Oda has shown so far have no limit, either in their Zoan form or awakened form.

Did you see Lucci or Yamato turn into an old man after fighting? And their fruits weren't the legendary Nika
Oda does not know how to write Luffy as an overpowered character and an underdog at the same time. Tbf is is not possible for a reality warper to be an underdog so it is not Oda’s fault. His fault is to have made Luffy a reality warper to begin with. For an overpowered protagonist to work in a narrative they have to be less present in the story to diminish the plot conveniences.

Oda refuses to make one piece less Luffy centric so he created this restriction that only applies to Luffy to create « tension » and give the false impression that Luffy can be in danger.

You didn't answer my question, what other character should I be worried about...:luuh:
Now even other people are calling out your BS lmao🤣

You're really the most pathetic user in this forum. Do you want me to get you set up with Dragon, Xebec, Imu and Garling panels for future chapters ?
You might need them.
:cheers:

The one that immediately tried to close the topic was you because you realised you're fucked once someone steps up to debunk your entire nonsense.

The ones that been saying horrendous takes like Wano > WG and Yonkou > WG are you guys. Funny how we've transitioned from that to wearing Gorosei avys🤣

We were the ones educating the community for years that the WG was vastly superior to the Pirate world, don't get it twisted. You're lies won't get past here.

Don't mistake me for you. I don't start blocking people because one clown wants to get embarrassed 🤣
What topic are you talking about? How could I even get a topic closed lmao

When did I say Wano > WG? I've only ever said the two or three Yonko together > Marines, which is blatantly true when we have a singular Yonko one shotting an Admiral

Then quit bitching about me quoting you? You can't refuse to block me and then cry everytime you get tagged lmao
Post automatically merged:

Admirals fans took great Ls that no one has taken for years even worse than any fandom in wano :

1/ Admirals > Kaido got debunked
2/ GB has black blade got debunked
3/ Kizaru gonna fold Luffy got debunked
4/ Goroseis are fodders got debunked
5/ Sanji gonna shine against Saturn got debunked
:gokulaugh:
It's like everything they say ends up being the opposite of the truth lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.