Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people acting like Luffy won't be up in the next 1-3 chapters lol?
He will be. I am really annoyed however that Oda made him exhausted over nothing basically. AND Oda will also make Luffy recover off-screen during flashback.

Which begs the question, what was the purpose of exhausting him instead of going straight for the flashback ...

There surely is a better way of story telling.

My guy, I am not the one who thought the old guys in charge of the biggest bad guy organization in a Shonen battle manga were somehow gonna be weak. That were the majority of the damn people on the Forum so talk to them if you want to give life advice okay?
Compared to Admirals and Emperors they are probably weak, they probably have some combat abilities, but that's not their purpose.

Handle what? They literally yelling that Bonney is about to be killed

Aren't you claiming that Saturn is stronger than Kizaru? So if he was going Gear 5 for Kizaru why not go for Saturn next to him?
Luffy knows Franky the chad
Post automatically merged:

It's time to create a new tier, the God Tier, it's members are:
- Imu
- the 5 Gorosei
- Garling
- Shanks
- Luffy
- maybe BB if he has a third god zoan
Kaido

I would say that we shouldn´t rush things because of a promo anime imagine, in the manga the sword was clear black shade like hardening, in the middle white, a black sword. Colored version should give us more information on that.
Maybe he has it or not.

About Kizaru, he is clearly not down, he will comeback and fight all for once again vs Luffy or others.
Awakened Kizaru is coming, I feel it.

Still one thing is clear for me, Kaido endurance feats and overall feats, it will be hard to top that.
Honest opinion, Luffy is still weaker than Kaido, im sure 100% Kaido vs 100% Luffy right now would end with Luffy lose.

are people forgetting luffy alrdy got to gear5 before even fighting kizaru ? this is basically his second time transforming the same day
He was and then he wasn't, it's not like he was non-stop in it, he also had a meal while they were talking to Saturn on the DDM. And as we know meal = recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.