Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other Agenda has slandered the Gorosei more than the Admirals, so you are 100% correct. They deserve this humbling. Akainu has people literally make up facts about him via fake magazine translations that claim him to be the strongest marine in history. No other Agenda is this toxic or goes this far, besides maybe only Shanks-stans via their whole "golden haki" shit they tried to pull.

They have shouted it from the rooftops! "These old guys are non-combatants!" then after they were revealed to have devil fruits? "Lol, he gonna fight Vegapunk! Kizaru the old guys bodyguard!" which now has morphed into "lol, Bonnie stabbed him, he YC level at best"

Well, after this chapter? What the FUCK are you Admiral fanboys all going to say now huh? The guy is now CONFIRMED immortal, eye-diffs Sanji, and then talks down to your golden boy Kizaru like he is a little kid! Which to him? He probably fucking is!

Nah, I am done. If Akainu had DARED to start shit during his last meeting with the Gorosei? They would have neg-diffed him in a 1V5!
I like this preaching
:cheers:

Pronably Bonney too initiates the heartbeat like her father and somehow that initiates Luffy's G5 again

Anyone able to do that beat can re-initiate it

Even tho Luffy running out of gas so easily never made sense considering he got retconned to a zoan and awakened now no less but whatever.

For that Zoro should finish Lucci asap.
Maybe but I don´t think, perhaps Oda surprise us?
I think we will see round two with Luffy vs awakened Kizaru.
I mean whatelse apart from Bajrang Gun Luffy has to offer in this fight?
I mean Kizaru ain't a clown he can escape Bajrang Gun easily.
Luffy already used his whole arsenal.

How many hits did Kizaru take?
So, Kizaru is KO, he won't fight anymore, he won't get up, he is packed? Bet your account that he is not getting up in the next chapter if it isn't a flashback one. And as we can see the last chapter, they were still fighting in the background while other stuff was going on.

Nope, he aint saving Bonney there lol

Call it """"""agenda"""""" all you want. Luffy is objectively out of strength snd nothing specifies Saturn is losing in Egghead. You want to accuse me of """"""agenda"""""" then make it a Gorosei one.

When Luffy actually recovers, Kizaru will too, so who he chooses to fight will depend on Oda's """"""agenda"""""

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, makes sense. The Gorosei never respected their Admiral tools, but they respect and fear the Yonko. Shanks is the reason for Nikas rebirth and the Gorosei still let him walk in and out. While telling Sakazuki to shut his mouth for questioning their motives.
In Luffy's mind, taking their blows and getting up quickly as if nothing happened means you're copying Kaido. :shame:

And these are the humans who are genetically designed to be the strongest humans in the world... :risitavirus:

Goofy was very disappointed in this arch....Draw with Seraphim.... Draw with Lucci... You'll lose to Kizar.... The constant need to take the miraculous power of joy boy niki and enter the g5 and even so not a single victory for the entire arch.... Goofy is some kind of weak yonko...Lucci is right

Status
Not open for further replies.