Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear 5 isn't haki based, it is purely DF shenanigans.
While Gear 4 is haki based, and relies on overusing armament haki to maintain that form

But yea, I mostly agree on the rest.
The attack on Kizaru is likely the G5 version of red roc. Probably a higher end attack, but his G4 variants are bound to be stronger.

A draw arguably, but Luffy comes off looking better.

Maybe Kizaru would've fared better if not for distraction with Vegapunk and had he fully focused.
I'm just going off of what the manga says. People assume that black shading and lightning is needed for Luffy to use CoC in Gear 5. Nope, Oda just is inconsistent in drawing Haki.

Seeing these "Burrrrt the attack didn't have Haki" arguments is so stupid BECAUSE THE MANGAKA HIMSELF is refuses to draw the Haki consistently.

Can you recall a single instance of Kaido "Hardening" his body with Armament in Wano?

Am I supposed to believe Kaido wasn't coating his body with Armament Haki THE ENTIRE ROOFTOP FIGHT? Hell no, Oda is inconsistent, that's the explanation.

It is ridiculous the way Oda is trying to hype Saturn and Gorosei.

He says like Kizaru should already have dealed with the situation like he wasn't basically alone against a Yonko crew and more specifically the one who beated Kaido and even more specifically the one with the DF that they were shitting their pants if it awakens.
Still think Kizaru is #1?:kobeha:

When the time limit is reached he is still conscious and able to talk and react (including pumping himself up again-like in the kaido fight).
Luffy has show to be with it's eyes closed and unable to react to his surroundings. ergo, unconscious.
Oh yeah sure like here?
Why isn't he moving and just making noises just like this chapter? :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.